Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

new to this site!

What's up guys. I'm hoping I can find answers on any mods I can make to my pontiac g6. Its a 3.5, dual exhaust, 3in piping, nitro glass pack exhaust, tuned by exssesive with a cold air intake. If anyone knows about shops that can work with my car or where I can get performance parts, hit me up.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Not to burst your bubble, but unless you're going to boost that 3.5L and have a good $5000 to spend...you're not going very fast. What year is the G6? There were two 3.5L engines, the LX9 (non VVT 3.5L OHV V6) and the LZ4 (VVT 3.5L OHV V6) the LX9 being the easier to build up and actually mod.

LX9 swaps are common with the J-body and L-body crowd, and they'll do N/A and boost builds. However, there's a lot less electronics to depend on with those two chassis'.

As for pics, make a photobucket account!

• Founders

2007 is the LZ4, unless he has one of the rare "leftover" LX9. 2006 was the last year for the LX9... but yes there really isn't many performance mods for the LZ4 unless you're willing to go custom.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2