Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

New from IL

I heard about this site from some guy named Ed... Looks pretty neat, figured I'd introduce myself.

My name's Will and I have two Pontiacs and I am part owner of a 66 Olds Cutlass. My two are a 01 SSEi (DD) and an 85 Trans-Am (project).

Here are some pics, T/A's at paint right now, for too long already, but this is the best it ever looked before it went off to the bodyguy.

IMG_1375.jpg

IMG_1371.jpg

Because I can...lol

IMAG0241.jpg

I'll get more pics of the Bird when it's view worthy...

august292010050.jpg

New motor mid-install, I don't have any finished pics, but I do have a video of it on youtube.

PalmPre7-31-11076.jpg

New hood

Newmycam12-15-10112.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

:lol:

Love the your Pontiacs, the Bonnie and TA look great! Lucky to have such great Pontiacs ;)

Proud owner of a 00+ with no hood herpes and fuel door rot, and even more proud owner of a Thirdgen that is RUST FREE! :lol:

' date='Nov 17 2011, 10:59 PM' post='62140']

Welcome to Forever Pontiac!

Anything done to the Bonnie? And cool to see another 3rd gen getting love. They're a dying and underrated breed.

A little bit...I'm plotting some evil things for it in the future. Thing makes you scratch your head with how quick it is on a stock pulley. I have a FWI, PLog, 3" DP, Magnaflow cat, Holley Glasspack in place of rez, and two Flowmaster Super 44s out back. AMAZING sound IMO. Also a 180 Tstat. Other than that, I'm almost positive I'm forgetting most of what's done, but I have a lot of visual mods done, as well as a ton of work into making the paint look like shiny melting ice cream...lol

I can't leave any of my cars alone...the Bonnie makes my Sixth car in the 3 or 4 years I've been driving, and its not the first to get modded, although these two got the most since I've had them the longest, T/A 2 years 2 months, and the Ei almost 1 year, Dec 1st.

Not too far from you actually, Orland Park. I can make it to the DeKalb area in about 45 minutes. Not too bad to get to Rockford.

ah ic. well im actually in Macomb, IL right now going to WIU. i go home about once a month typically though

WIU Eh? I almost decided to go there next year when I transfer out of Community College. Kinda in the middle of nowhere...lol

It wouldn't be a Pontiac forum without two Will's with Ivory white 01 SSEi's, factory twins, modded quite differently!

lol

• 2 months later...

Love the SSEi, looks like the one I used to own. I went back to the GP because of leg room. I thought the Bonny would have more interior space but I was wrong, I still love their styling...Welcome to the site.

• 1 month later...

Hi there, I love those Bonnies. Great plates!

I'm in Des Plaines, was born and raised in Chicago. Take it easy, see you around.

-Gus

• 4 months later...