Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

iv been on the site for a month but i decided its time to introduce myself my name is Dalton and im 16 and lives in Niagara falls and i own a summit white 2002 montana thunder awd and my mom owns a 2006 montana sv6 in the same colour and before that we had a 89 gp.

http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb335/...¤t=IMG_1426.jpg

:lol:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

' date='Jul 1 2011, 01:31 PM' post='56487']

Welcome to FP!

For your sig, add tags, so it appears. :(

sigs need to be no bigger than 600x150 so youll need to shrink and crop it first.

i will get a good one eventually im trying to fix up the 02 so it would look good in a pic. is it hard to replace rocker panels and rear hubs anyone know btw its versatrak. lol i want to scrap it and build a gtp and rig the versatrak to it. but i know it wouldnt handle the power.

I think it'd be virtually impossible to run the AWD in a GP... what makes you want to scrap it? Rear hubs aren't too bad on a FWD, but I've never done them on a AWD probably slightly more difficult...

BTW

:P

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The partys over MTZ but your just in time to help clean up.

grab a mop! :lol: