Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

new pics of El Torrent

the new stereo JVC HD receiver

Picture035.jpg

Xenon 8000 HID's

Picture032.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture034.jpg

the location

Picture030.jpg

new Chrome plated grill, new Walker Performance exhaust exiting the side through dual twin pipes 3.5" and new Uhaul trailor hitch 2" 3500 towing capacity

Picture026.jpg

Picture028.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture022-1.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Picture019-1.jpg

Picture018-1.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

Looked real fast at the last pic and thought you had silver mudflaps :cheers:

Looks good, I really like the chromed grilles, definitely need to do the lower!

Oh damn. when you said El Torrent I expected to see the rear top cut off and a tailgate put on. hahaha. Looks good. The Torrent always looked good on that body, the Equinox looked like crap until the redesign.

when i saw the new Pontiac Torrent in the 2005 Chicago Auto Show I fell in love. :lol: The wife said we would pick one up when we had the chance and we did. :lol:

I wish on the Torrents the lower grill area was the same greyish black plastic. I don't know just seems meaner and flows better IMO. :lol:

post-2-1309371078_thumb.jpg

I wish on the Torrents the lower grill area was the same greyish black plastic. I don't know just seems meaner and flows better IMO. :lol:

post-2-1309371078_thumb.jpg

i can see that, but the next thing to do is paint those gray POS :lol: pieces and match the silver metallic . the rear driver side needs to patched up to smooth like the rear passenger.

• 5 weeks later...