Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Hello all!!!

Hey everyone, I'm new here. Name's Kenny, from eastern Iowa. I've got a silver 2006 Pontiac G6 GT sedan. I've had it for a little over 2 years and I'd like to spruce it up, make it look extra special, sort of stand out I guess. If anyone has any ideas, or pictures I can kind of go off of that'd be great! Hope to see everyone's sweet rides!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Welcome! My name is Mike, I have a '78 Phoenix. I LOVE THE G-Series :)

Is it bone stock? Any mods?

Do you have any pictures?? :PICS:

:lol::welcomeFP:

Thank you!

I currently don't have any mods on it, strictly stock. Don't have any pictures as of right now, but they'll be coming soon! Weather's finally starting to show signs of bettering around here!

Nope, can't say I'm from either of those.

Thank you!

I currently don't have any mods on it, strictly stock. Don't have any pictures as of right now, but they'll be coming soon! Weather's finally starting to show signs of bettering around here!

Nope, can't say I'm from either of those.

Wow, not from either? How did you hear about us, if I may ask?

I stumbled upon this site kind of by accident when I was searching for ideas to modify my G6.

Definitely looking to modify it a little, make it a little more appealing to the eye.

• Founders

I stumbled upon this site kind of by accident when I was searching for ideas to modify my G6.

Definitely looking to modify it a little, make it a little more appealing to the eye.

Good to hear some of the SEO I've done is actually reaching people :welcomeFP: