Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Hello, I am new here!

Hi Everyone!

Well another forum hoping that I can get some help here with our '84 bird, and meet some great people!

I have two Pontiacs along with other cars.

1st- 1978 WS6/W72 Trans Am

2nd- 1984 Firebird S/E

The other cars I will list later :agreed:

Here are some pictures!

100_2948-1-1.jpg

tn_full_3-17-11_027jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg

tn_full_3-17-11_007jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg

100_2747-1-1.jpg

RichardPettyRaceTrackShot2010.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

welcometothetribe-1.gif The 1984 Firebird S/E is nice but the 1978 WS6/W72 Trans Am just amazing looking!!! :agreed::pontiac::lol:

Heidi! Welcome, I see you around FBN all the time, but thought I'd say hello and welcome to Forever Pontiac as well, I just joined up recently too.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all!

LOL Kim, yeah, I do get around, don't I? It's funny because every time I have a question, someone says to me, "you need to get on so and so fourm and ask there, because they are very knowledgable".

So here I am too!!

Awesome. :willy_nilly: Stick around, not only are we a pretty good source for maintenance and modification info, he have a good time in the pic and off topic sections too. :willy_nilly:

• Founders
' date='May 12 2011, 08:23 AM' post='53903']

Awesome. :willy_nilly: Stick around, not only are we a pretty good source for maintenance and modification info, he have a good time in the pic and off topic sections too. :willy_nilly:

:willy_nilly:

We would love to have you stick around :willy_nilly:

:lol:

Welcome to the club. I own an '86 Trans Am and a '72 Lemans myself. So I am definitely into 3rd-gen Birds. I also have a bunch of friends who have 2nd-gen Trans Ams. Your cars look great. Do you take then out to very many car shows and cruises?

• 5 months later...

Now how did I miss not reading all these nice comments?

Thank you all, and thank you all for your votes!

I am very proud of the '78 and the '84. They sure are great looking cars and so fun to drive!

THANKS AGAIN!!!