Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

pics of my show car / daily driver.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Thats a great looking ride and I love the color!!! :bowdown::badGT:

WOW that a lot of trophies!!! :blink::blink::blink: congrats :cheers:

This GA is done so right.

Alas, two issues:

The wheel gap KILLS it, seriously...you've obviously put a lot of heart and work into it, a drop would set it off perfectly. Eibachs FTW.

The lame mickey mouse mirrors. Can't be SC/T without the dual post mirrors. The original concept had 'em, and the GA just looks plain goofy without 'em.

Aside from my nit picking, this GA is still full of win.

Surprisingly enough, despite the fact that I dislike chrome, I don't mind these wheels too much. I do however mind both things Chris pointed out. Overall, this car is gorgeous. The color and detail is perfect. Love.

• 2 weeks later...

LOVE... that dark gray color! I would definitely get the dual post mirrors and paint them to match. And if it were me personally I would change the wheels for something gold (maybe with a polished lip). That would look so sick with that color! But anyway, the car looks great already. Nice work! ;)

Very nice grand am, dual post mirrors, drop, and stock tails and this car is done.

But either way you have a very nice and clean looking grand am.

• 2 weeks later...