Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Hey there!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Welcome Spike, my best guess is a Pontiac bud. Not exactly sure what year, no clue what model, but I am justa bout positive it's from a Pontiac. Since I'm obviously no help I'm sure somebody with some knowledge will be along shortly to answer your question. But thanks for the picture and welcome bro! :welcome:

• Haha 2

Well at first I thought it was from a Ford but I was playing with my alphabet soup at dinner time and realize it spelled Pontiac so that was a big relief to figure out lol

Thanks for the input lol and the welcome to the site.! 

• Haha 2

come on guys !!! google it!

got be a ansewer we can find !!! 

sooo looks 50ish like justA said... but ,,, what year...

spike... whats the story behind them ??? where what how did you come about them ? 

• Haha 2

I tried google and all types of different keywords and pictures and google lens and still couldn't find it. 

I got them from a friend recently who couldn't remember where he got them . Just found them in the corner of his shed one day. 

They're really cool looking! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, spike86413 said:

I tried google and all types of different keywords and pictures and google lens and still couldn't find it. 

I got them from a friend recently who couldn't remember where he got them . Just found them in the corner of his shed one day. 

I have googled like you have and found nothing the same ! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, spike86413 said:

If your Justa gonna toss em out, I'll take em!  :rofl:

• Haha 2

Close but no cookie....image.png.369008e3a0ac136828c9a2ebcf664004.pngThis is cool.image.png.987d118bf0f0134fa2c4513aaf7cad8f.png 

Wish this was clearer.image.png.7032748d3f6dc4a71e1bb6067a468e95.png This blows me away!image.png.e90df9febc2ad6934c75498e183a246b.png

Thought they were trying to throw a curveball and even searched Canadian Pontiac with no luck.  This link is full of eyecandy...

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo/1950s-pontiac.html?page=2&sortBy=relevant

You win.....:stars:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Close but no cookie....image.png.369008e3a0ac136828c9a2ebcf664004.pngThis is cool.image.png.987d118bf0f0134fa2c4513aaf7cad8f.png 

Wish this was clearer.image.png.7032748d3f6dc4a71e1bb6067a468e95.png This blows me away!image.png.e90df9febc2ad6934c75498e183a246b.png

Thought they were trying to throw a curveball and even searched Canadian Pontiac with no luck.  This link is full of eyecandy...

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo/1950s-pontiac.html?page=2&sortBy=relevant

You win.....:stars:

its looking very much more like a 40's  emblem aye JustA ?... its certanly not mid to late 50's 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

its looking very much more like a 40's  emblem aye JustA ?... its certanly not mid to late 50's 

Have searched 30's 40's 50's and Canadian.  Wondering if its not station wagon/sedan delivery.

• Like 2

Have been looking too...every search has come up zero so far...I'm going to contact my 86 year old Pontiac/Packard guru Uncle in the next couple days...He has been collecting/restoring/buying/selling/driving..etc.. Pontiacs and Packards  for over 60 years (all models and body styles)...If anyone would know...He will...(Hopefully)

Edited by TWO LANE BLACK TOP
  • Like 2