Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My Catalina 1969 from Brazil

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Beautiful car. Has anything been done to modify it? Or is it completely stock?

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Frosty said:

Beautiful car. Has anYthing been done to modify it? Or is it completely stock?

Its without modifications. The rally II wheels and the cordova top are from factory. I have all PHS informations to confirm.

8 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

That is a perfect example of 69 Pontiac goodness.  Thankz for sharing, great pic's!!! :dancingpontiac:

Thanks man!

• Like 2

Welcome Fabio, you certainly have a very nice Catalina there:bowdown:, did you import it to Brazil your self?

i can see many happy miles of cruising with your family too:dancingpontiac:

And that is what our hobby is all about with these classics :cheers:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

Fabio, that is so cool that you have the information that you already have,, can you get the import information from the prevous owner, that will have the bill of sale info from state side with the owners details.

then you have a path to track where your gem came from...

i think its so important to not only own a classic, but to try and document its history if you can !... sounds really dumb, but then you get to inform people who ask you about your car, what and where it came from.:dancingpontiac:

Clearly you have a passion for Pontiacs, and its justA fun to have that in its self !!... 

( note to Fabio)... you will note that everywhere you go within fp, this odd word pops up..."justA"...

for the untrained, its a salute to Steve. one of our every long standing forum members who i have so much respect for! and his tag is justA6.. we have JustA made it a online habbit ... why you ask ??? because we can ! :rofl:

Edited by Vanessa

13 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

Fabio, that is so cool that you have the information that you already have,, can you get the import information from the prevous owner, that will have the bill of sale info from state side with the owners details.

then you have a path to track where your gem came from...

i think its so important to not only own a classic, but to try and document its history if you can !... sounds really dumb, but then you get to inform people who ask you about your car, what and where it came from.:dancingpontiac:

Clearly you have a passion for Pontiacs, and its justA fun to have that in its self !!... 

( note to Fabio)... you will note that everywhere you go within fp, this odd word pops up..."justA"...

for the untrained, its a salute to Steve. one of our every long standing forum members who i have so much respect for! and his tag is justA6.. we have JustA made it a online habbit ... why you ask ??? because we can ! :rofl:

I tryed contact with the guy that imported the car, but no success. I like to have all the informations I could to maintain with the car. Please, take a look with this video, where appears my cars and of course, the Catalina. It will be a honnor for me.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

cool video Fabio, i couldnt understand a word, but i am guessing this is the importer guy and you are checking out the cars he has imported :dancingpontiac:

No man! This is a Youtuber guy that make some videos about the vintage/muscle cars and its history. The 3 cars are mine and they filmed at my home.

• Like 2