Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

1968 firebird

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

If you’re getting a failed pop up while on your wireless carrier, try switching to WI-FI (if you’re around one). Not sure what’s up but noticing some inconsistencies when I’m on my wireless carrier but when I’m on my WI-FI network, everything is fine. I’ll need to investigate why that is but in the meantime, I hope that helps.

• Like 2

Way cool Jacob:dancingpontiac:

You clearly have the best Dad !!:bowdown:

Us Pontiac Dads certainly support our kids in their endevours to build cool Pontiacs !!!

here in New Zealand, your car would be worth over 100k !

sooo very cool car for you young man !...:dancingpontiac:

now tell us  what you have been doing with it !

start with where did you find the car ? what condition was it ?

• Like 2

On 1/11/2023 at 11:10 PM, 64 kiwi boni said:

Way cool Jacob/cdn-cgi/mirage/0d0d95c34e23301f4399868980d2b350913c593aae861547a8ef70e322d6dba7/1280/https://theme.foreverpontiac.com/emoticons/default_dancingpontiac.gif

You clearly have the best Dad !!/cdn-cgi/mirage/0d0d95c34e23301f4399868980d2b350913c593aae861547a8ef70e322d6dba7/1280/https://theme.foreverpontiac.com/emoticons/default_bowdown.gif

Us Pontiac Dads certainly support our kids in their endevours to build cool Pontiacs !!!

here in New Zealand, your car would be worth over 100k !

sooo very cool car for you young man !.../cdn-cgi/mirage/0d0d95c34e23301f4399868980d2b350913c593aae861547a8ef70e322d6dba7/1280/https://theme.foreverpontiac.com/emoticons/default_dancingpontiac.gif

now tell us  what you have been doing with it !

start with where did you find the car ? what condition was it ?

When we got the car my dad did some trading for for it but it was a drag car for most of its life it was an original pontiac 400 with a 4 speed but the guy that raced it converted it to an automatic and when we got it we switched it back to a manual and put a pontiac 400 back into it we didn’t have to put any patch panels on which saved us a lot of bodywork time overall it was a very solid car it was originally a blue but back when it was time for color I wanted to go with black on black so that’s what we did it got pushed to the back burner a few times to get some other projects done but when it came time for my senior prom we knew it had to get done so after countless hours and blood sweat and tears we got it assembled and running and driving a week before my prom the motor spun a bearing and wishing 3 days and a ton of help from freinds we found another pontiac 400 out of a Catalina wagon and had it back in running and driving with 5 days to spare and for those 5 days we drove it all the time just figuring out all the minor issues to get done before my prom it was a surreal experience driving taht car for the first time and tears shed between me and my dad to finally see it running this car has truly been the best thing to happen to me 

Just now, 1968firebird said:

When we got the car my dad did some trading for for it but it was a drag car for most of its life it was an original pontiac 400 with a 4 speed but the guy that raced it converted it to an automatic and when we got it we switched it back to a manual and put a pontiac 400 back into it we didn’t have to put any patch panels on which saved us a lot of bodywork time overall it was a very solid car it was originally a blue but back when it was time for color I wanted to go with black on black so that’s what we did it got pushed to the back burner a few times to get some other projects done but when it came time for my senior prom we knew it had to get done so after countless hours and blood sweat and tears we got it assembled and running and driving a week before my prom the motor spun a bearing and wishing 3 days and a ton of help from freinds we found another pontiac 400 out of a Catalina wagon and had it back in running and driving with 5 days to spare and for those 5 days we drove it all the time just figuring out all the minor issues to get done before my prom it was a surreal experience driving taht car for the first time and tears shed between me and my dad to finally see it running this car has truly been the best thing to happen to me 

B7FCFE66-3C2A-4082-988A-62B3A390F278.jpeg

99B0BBA1-474E-4CFA-84DD-E63ECBD036FE.jpeg

• Like 1