Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

OHIOWHO???

JUSTA6

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I didn't dare breath until the final seconds ticked off. However, I did have a big smile on my face after Donovan Edwards rips off two huge running touchdowns. I was praying to Bo in Football Valhalla for this one. Amazing game.

I was reading the Columbus Dispatch this morning. Ohio press was saying essentially a lot of last year's excuses such as bad weather in Ann Arbor, a lot of the team were sick prior to the game with the flu, etc. were gone. The TV commentators even suggested that the defensive coordinator Day brought in after last year for this game, didn't live up to snuff. 

In this particular game, clearly the Wolverines came to play and made great plays on both sides of the ball against a very good OSU team. However, in some respects, I can't help but wonder if this year, OSU might have been a little out coached too. The breakdown of discipline in the second half with the head butt out of bounds, and unnecessary roughness calls didn't help their cause. Football is a game of passion to be sure. But loosing control is never a good thing.

I am excited as every other Wolverine to beat Ohio State. However, in two years "The Game" might not mean as much. Let me explain. In 2024, USC and UCLA join the Big Ten. There is talk that once we get to 16 teams, the Big Ten will do away with the East and West conferences and have a single conference and the top two teams will play in the Big Ten Championship game. So if Michigan and OSU were 11-0, and they were the only two undefeated teams in the conference then they would play again the following week in the Big Ten Conference Championship. Also by 2024, the CFP expands from 4 teams to 12, thus meaning both Michigan and OSU could meet again in the playoffs. Imagine seeing Michigan OSU 3 times in a season? Kinda loses its charm a bit after that, doesn't it?

Edited by Frosty

The #2 Michigan Wolverines are Glendale Arizona bound to play #3 Texas Christian University (TCU)  in the Fiesta Bowl on December 31, 2022. 

A Michigan - Ohio State rematch is feasible - in the National Championship game assuming Michigan beats TCU and Ohio State beats #1 Georgia in the Peach Bowl.

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.