Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Bearing Burners Swap Meet and Car Show

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Still in the repair shop. When I checked on her on Friday, they were still waiting on new belts for her.

Thanks for the terrific pics, Frosty. Didja pick up that TriPower for Kiwi - what was it, ten bucks, twenty? Don't forget, if you see another tacho, grab it for me will you? I'd like a wood rim steering wheel too if you ever see one.

BTW your (our) tacho now works, but occasionally. I will fiddle with a resistor soon and will keep you posted. Every time I look at that thing, I just love it. Vacuum gauge? What were they thinking - how much does your car suck??? ALL Pontiacs should have had that tacho.

Useless Trivia Fact: our own 1967 GTS Monaro had a similar console mounted tacho and similar full width rear fascia trim like my 65 GP. Clearly, Detroit was calling rhe shots as far as styling trends were concerned.

• Like 2

wow!!! what a cool swap meet!!! thank you Frosty for taking pictures !!!!👍 there was certainly some items i would be keen on!!!! 😜 thats was a tidy green 2 door sedan too !!

frosty does that air cleaner say $800 on it ??? 

image.png.a3bdf1cf84d215729fedb8675730bfcc.png

Edited by 64 kiwi boni

41 minutes ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

wow!!! what a cool swap meet!!! thank you Frosty for taking pictures !!!!👍 there was certainly some items i would be keen on!!!! 😜 thats was a tidy green 2 door sedan too !!

Might be a LIL steep, but very rare Tri Power, air cleaner.  This is where ya make him an offer and check in a couple times til the end of the show.  I HAD to have the tri power base that seals to the bottom of the hood while using the hood scoop to breath, and never used it.  

• Like 1

I saw that price too, Kiwi. I made my own twin snorkel air cleaner for my 351 using 2 stock items and with an angle grinder and pop riveter and paint, looked exactly like a factory item. Total cost was about $40!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

Yes it does Kiwi! A complete tri-power manifold, carbs, fuel lines, and throttle linkage can run $1800-2400 by itself (or more). A lot of the factory air cleaners were ditched and that makes them harder to find these days, especially for the full size cars.

• Like 2