Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My Frankenstein

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

23 minutes ago, FrankensteinChick said:

So I don’t know how to upload pics to posts yet but i made an album lol :) 

When you put some txt in the dialogue box you will see below a add files box ...

there you can add pics from your phone or computer ... hope that helps 👍

• Like 2

• Founders

:welcomeFP:

Wow, amazing story! Congrats on the road and recovery to get there. Glad to hear that you found someone who could be supportive and help you get through it. That Lemans is a keeper!

10 hours ago, Fitzy said:

The 'older gentleman' has a 65 Grand Prix! Obviously a man of unsurpassed taste and an eye for quality & style. He has chosen well, as have you!

Lol here ya go Fitzy 

my old man and me at the POCI Of long island car show. 

05E20168-7BDA-48CB-BEF5-9AF8E6A5A664.jpeg

• Like 2

Now that's how mine is SUPPOSED to look! I see it sports 389 badges on the front fenders. I always liked them and they are available but my car doesn't have them. What's the go? Were they fitted to all 65s, or was it something like a midlife facelift where GM tweaked a few things in order to freshen up the car?

Again - it looks great. I am now further inspired to paint mine.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fitzy said:

Now that's how mine is SUPPOSED to look! I see it sports 389 badges on the front fenders. I always liked them and they are available but my car doesn't have them. What's the go? Were they fitted to all 65s, or was it something like a midlife facelift where GM tweaked a few things in order to freshen up the car?

Again - it looks great. I am now further inspired to paint mine.

He put a 455 in it and bored 60 over and its painted dodge cherry red

6 hours ago, FrankensteinChick said:

Lol here ya go Fitzy 

my old man and me at the POCI Of long island car show. 

05E20168-7BDA-48CB-BEF5-9AF8E6A5A664.jpeg

The Ghosted 73 Gran Prix in your paint is pretty cool, not to mention the image of you guys in the hood.😎  Awesome ride!