Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Golling charity show.

Beautiful day, almost didn't go. Sprained my wrist.  The Ol GTO with it's steamroller front tires, Smaller steering wheel and NO power steering proved to be be a HANDFUL.  Made it there and even brought home some bling.   Jim Larson was there, Frosty, IndymanJoe, Notallthere's, MikesRivy and even JustaG6 were no shows.  Forget the missing man formation.  Easier to spotlight the 2 that DID make it.

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_1934.JPG

DSC_1878.JPG

DSC_1879.JPG

DSC_1880.JPG

DSC_1882.JPG

DSC_1875 (1).JPG

DSC_1876.JPG

DSC_1907.JPG

DSC_1909.JPG

DSC_1908.JPG

DSC_1929.JPG

DSC_1941.JPG

DSC_1942.JPG

DSC_1885.JPG

DSC_1889 (1).JPG

DSC_1906.JPG

DSC_1905.JPG

• Like 2

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

The Pontiac show continues....

DSC_1911.JPG

DSC_1930.JPG

DSC_1931.JPG

DSC_1933.JPG

DSC_1935.JPG

DSC_1938.JPG

To be fair there was some other nice Cars N trucks here too.

DSC_1884.JPG

DSC_1888 (1).JPG

DSC_1894 (1).JPG

This guy is the 4 wheel smokin superstar of the Dream Cruise.  Once smokin he can go a 1/8 mi in the Jeep without lettin up.  FREAKIN AMAZING!!!

DSC_1890 (1).JPG

DSC_1901.JPG

DSC_1903.JPG

DSC_1904.JPG

DSC_1902.JPG

DSC_1900.JPG

DSC_1915.JPG

DSC_1925.JPG

DSC_1940.JPG

DSC_1939.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

Edited by JUSTA6
  • Like 1

One of my fav's as well.  The white Cat 2+2 is not only been a fav for more years than I care to admit, but the owners are 2 of the BEST people you could ever meet.  This was the 1st time in 3 or 4 years the car has been back on the road.  Going LONE WOLF, I got a chance to hang out with new people I probably would not have if the group was around.  Really had a great day.

• Like 1

On 9/18/2021 at 5:04 PM, JUSTA6 said:

Beautiful day, almost didn't go. Sprained my wrist.  The Ol GTO with it's steamroller front tires, Smaller steering wheel and NO power steering proved to be be a HANDFUL.  Made it there and even brought home some bling.   Jim Larson was there, Frosty, IndymanJoe, Notallthere's, MikesRivy and even JustaG6 were no shows.  Forget the missing man formation.  Easier to spotlight the 2 that DID make it.

DSC_0003.JPG

JUSTA66!!! Looking good.

DSC_1934.JPG

Jim Larson's Grand Prix - the man know everything there is to know about 8-lig wheels and brakes!

DSC_1878.JPG

DSC_1879.JPG

DSC_1880.JPG

DSC_1882.JPG

Chuck and Clarice's 2+2 

DSC_1941.JPG

DSC_1942.JPG

Okay I will admit - I've been holding out on you guys. I got to drive this 1 of 2 Grand Camino / El Am this summer. I hope to write an article about it in the near future.

DSC_1906.JPG

This is Cindy Gabriel's Safari.

1 hour ago, Frosty said:

Did you take Lucy??  Don't think I would have taken an untested car that far.   Thats for roadkill ratings.:rofl:   Safe trip home.

My hope is to be able to get Lucy back together to do some local road testing before heading to WV. I still have a lot of thrashing to do first.

• Like 2