Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Introduction

Hello there, nice to meet everyone, my name, or Alias I go by, is Zharr J.Wolf, I am a die-hard Pontiac lover and its been my most favorite brand in the world, so much that I even sold my BMW M5 for a Grand Prix base model. 

I cannot see myself driving any other car that suits me better. The Fire Arrow is like my trademark, and I am one of those people who would pay everything to bring this brand back to resurrection. 

My first car was a Pontiac Sunfire in 2008 when I was 18. I drove that car for 5 years and someone busted the crap out of it before I had the chance to own it. (Previous owners, am I right?)

It was the most reliable car I ever had, never left me stranded, and I wish I could have held onto it. 2 years later when I found out that the car brand had sunk and was gone, I was devastated. I loved my car, and was excited to get the next, and I wished I hadnt traded it in for a Chevy Cobalt LT. It didnt feel right to me as I drove that car for a few years.

After that car was in a crash, I then was given a BMW M5 for free, which was nice, until it started leaving me stranded and dying at random, I decided to sell that thing and get myself a 07' Grand Prix base model.. had GT aspects to it, the 5-button tachometer, the buttons on the steering wheel, everything. Then unfortunate events began to befall me on the grand prix, first the deer crash, then the transmission blew after fixing it up, then the engine blowing a 2nd time. I still didnt care, I desperately tried to keep her alive and it broke my heart when I got put in a corner at the final day of the crash when someone cut me off in traffic. I cried and collapsed to have my Pontiac taken from me once again. Being without a car for about 6 months, I finally saved up just enough to buy a Pontiac G5 base model which is what I currently drive.

And i keep searching for more, but everyone keeps buying them. I had my eyes recently set a few weeks ago on a G5 GT with the 2.4L motor and manual transmission, and it had 22K miles, I rushed to get it but it was bought and people lined up for it. I hated that, I had hoped that I would finally be able to have a higher trim Pontiac while keeping my other in the garage. I love my Pontiacs very much. And they are the only care I have solely driven for a long time. I was lucky to find a 2003 Grand AM GT with 79K miles for 2500 dollars. That was a steal. But now my friend is currently getting it from me solely because he saw it first and we made in agreement that I'd find him a car to drive, I even offered my G5. But he wanted the GT. I would like to have a fun Pontiac to drive eventually. I really hope to find one, I would cry to have one in joy. 

This car brand being disbanded was a huge mistake, and I keep praying for its return day by day. 
I hate how some people call Pontiac a "Grandpa Car" and others give me looks of disappointment for the car I drive.
I say bullshit to that. Some people are blinded by the true value and nature that these cars stood for. 

And God if I ever won the lottery or had all the money in the world, I would do everything in my power to bring this brand back. 

I plan to become a Pontiac collector. And if possible, I plan to get into the auto industry as a mechanic and engineer, then go into a business major. 

And once I do that, I plan to devise my plan to bring Pontiac back. Yeah, yeah I hear everyone saying "Good luck" and "Fat-Chance" well ya know what? Im gonna try, even if I gotta devote my life to doing it. I wanna see Pontiac become its own brand away from GM and rip it from their ownership, never again to be brought to death like it has. 

I join today to share my strong feelings and passion for Pontiac, and I want to stand along-side all of you and send a message to that Corporate office of GM showing that we want our favorite brand back! 

These cars can return, and have a future, it just depends how hard you wanna fight for it. You can do anything if you put your mind to it.
I think eventually those people will get the message down the road. I for one refuse to drive any other brand except Pontiac primarily. 

Other than that, Im a 31 year old guy working for a "FORD" dealership as a mechanic, wishing constantly I was in a Pontiac Dealership and wishing that I had not been denied my future as a Pontiac engineer. My dream job to create these cars, put them together, and design them. If I have to devote my life to bringing it back, then so be it.

I hope to be welcomed here with wide arms and I wanna see these old cars still keep outdoing these new cars of today. 

We can still keep the heart of Pontiac alive, even if we gotta modify them and build them to be better.

These car companies are doing it all wrong today I say. I guarantee that as long as the Fire Arrow of Pontiac still burns brightly as the Firebird, one day it shall return as long as everyone keeps driving them and keeping them all alive even 70 years into the future.

Cherish your Pontiacs, love them as equally. 
For they will not last otherwise. Unless you fight hard to keep it on the road. Dont let your cars go to the junkyard.

Hoping to hold onto my 2009 Pontiac G5. I plan to make it into a GT since you cannot find a low-mile G5 GT anywhere anymore. Mine has just made 90K miles.

Its a base model, but not for long, Im gonna build on this thing and preserve it as much as I can, Im gonna make it a GXP. 

As much as I wanna see it stock, honestly I wanna build it into something more. Nothing too crazy. 

But I do plan to keep my eyes open on other low mile Pontiacs with good Trim level. 

It sucks having a limited wallet when you see all of them in their glory and you want to get them but cannot.. 

Thats about all I have to say on that subject. 
Im not sure what else to say about myself here. But hello and nice to meet all of you. :)

1288677304.zharr18_shrunken_copy.jpg

DSCN1488FA.png

IMG_20190710_201133.jpg

photo_2019-03-28_20-05-18.jpg

• Like 2

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

:welcomeFP:

Great to have you aboard! Anything done to any of Pontiacs you’ve owned? You’re in great company here with similarly passionate Pontiac fans

• Like 2

Thanks for replying :)
Its wonderful to be here, Im glad this place exists.

Im working on my G5 currently and doing everything in my power to protect it from Rust. There are special things about my Pontiacs that I have done versus others. 

For now I only have the G5 which I am trying to make into a "GT" since I am unable to find another Nationwide as a GT model with the 2.4L. I plan to improve and preserve my G5 for the time being but am keeping my eyes open for others.

I got plans for mine:
Plans are~

-transmission cooling lines
-cold air intake
-new fuel pump
-new battery
-new alternator
-new intake manifold
-new ignition coils for spark combustion

And then rust repairs
Four new five lug wheel bearings
5 pontiac GT five-spoke rims 17in. New 17 inch tires
Rear disc brake swap from drums

And thennnnnn
2.0L supercharger engine swap new transmission to match engine power
And new on-board computer.

Then this wont be any ordinary G5.
It wont even be a GT.
It will be a GXP level trim ;)

Oh and the heated leather seats too.

Full set. 5 seats.
And button switches to the face hub of the climate control relays

I plan to make this Base Model into something true and unique that defines me. Making it a True Pontiac and what it was meant to be.

I also currently own a 2003 Grand AM GT with 81K miles
My 2009 G5 has just out of 90K miles

When I got my 2000 Sunfire in 2008 it had 83K miles
Then my 07' Grand Prix base had 128K miles.

It is HARD to find good pontiacs with a limited wallet, but I am not giving up.

I almost, ALMOST had a 22k G5 GT that I found in NJ. Manual, 2.4L, but I couldnt get to it in time, it sold out before i could even grab it. I was upset obviously haha. But I really hope to god another will come along, because that Black G5 GT was PERFECT and had everything I wanted.

It would have lasted me a LONG, Long, time.

I badly wanna have an amazing Pontiac too.

So I figured if I cannot BUY one, Im going to BUILD one then.

As someone once said "The best vehicles are not bought, they are BUILT."

It is nice to meet you Jim. Really. I am glad to meet you. 

I really hope to get more Pontiac cars in the future. I want to Protect and Preserve these fine vehicles and keep them till death.

From harmful non-caring car owners.

I see owners everyday ignoring their car's needs at mileage interval.. I cant stand to see it, because I think to myself "Do they think a car is just something to drive then throw away?"

Im the kind of person who would buy every single one of these cars if I could and only give them to people who would swear the oath to take extra good care of them and provide their every need and have the mission of keeping them on the road.

"You hear car, and what comes to mind?"
"Its not 2 tons of metal glass and rubber"
"Car, the reason you got your license in the first place."
"The way you felt about your first car"
"It makes a kid pick up a crayon"
"And toy companies make them, into one of reality."
"Car is passion. Emotion. And even a little vanity.."
"Because unlike other vehicles, the car is all about you"
"And thats what makes Pontiac, a Pontiac."

Thats the Spirit of Pontiac.

Pontiac-racing-flag-can-custom-print-files-90X150-CM-size-100-polyester-pontiac-banner-012.jpg

download.jpg

132758295_3996543817046519_5174624291227491584_n.png

120164083_10214411774368161_2400644697112923412_n.jpg

• Like 1

Also I read the rules and guidelines carefully and I do understand, I apologize if I did anything wrong already, haha.

Hopefully not.

But either way it is wonderful to meet ya! :D

43 minutes ago, JUSTA6 said:

Welcome to the site.

Hey thank ya! :)
Nice to meet ya, and to be here.

11 minutes ago, Wrongway said:

:welcome::driving::dancingpontiac:

Hey thanks for the welcome! Love the Emoji~
Haha!

Especially the Pontiac one at the end very much! XD

• Like 1

Welcome to FP and the madness. We welcome your enthusiasm for the brand and your rides. Chat it up in the forums.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Sure thing Frosty! On Sept 7th I just found a RARE 2007 Pontiac G5 GT, color BLACK, Sun & Sound Package with 44K miles! I just bought it and paid it off~
Gonna be posting pics of it ❤️

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Zharr J-Wolf said:

Sure thing Frosty! On Sept 7th I just found a RARE 2007 Pontiac G5 GT, color BLACK, Sun & Sound Package with 44K miles! I just bought it and paid it off~
Gonna be posting pics of it ❤️

Waiting on pic's.......:pop_corn:   😁

Edited by JUSTA6
  • Haha 1

You wanna see pics of it? Sure thing! Id be happy to share! 😁

And a vid of how i cant keep up with it in my Base model! Hahaha~☆

Enjoy. Beware LOUD!

20210917_224612.thumb.jpg.1c494a44004eea4c7fa0bff64e3d9be9.jpg

• Like 2