Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

67 Firebird 400

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Welcome bro! There's a lot of Pontiac knowledge floating around here. Just ask. These guys have helped me out a lot! Pics help, also we just love looking at other peoples rides lol!

3 hours ago, Frosty said:

Welcome to FP Bernie. We love pictures, We'd love to see your ride.

We're happy to help, just ask.

hey guys digging out some pictures I have a question regarding my 400 4 sp. fbird seems pretty rare its def 4sp and dual traction arm rear end its champagne in color s-s ( I think not common ) and hood tach car, but how many 433 rear ends production? I'm checking this now as I am restoring it. its pretty cool and super condition. the motor has 670 heads but this is very early production car..the car is apart but have just about all I need

• Like 1

Just now, Bernie S said:

FB_IMG_1529544819755.jpg

it's one of mine not a Pontiac but built myself and now doing 67 fbird.  I am finalizing my friends 67gto and moving to the new project. does anyone have production numbers on 67fbird 400 4spd with 433 rear end? its champagne which is I think pretty rare. I think it's an early production car from April 67 #3609?

thank you! just an amateur but not afraid to get hands dirty and stubborn enough to finish...dont do paint...

love cars ...done a few..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bernie S said:

lol anything I can do to help!

What's the closest crossing?  Detroit  or  Port Huron?  Have you ever made the Dream Cruise?

• Like 1

by the way I know I posted some camaros but big fan Of Pontiac and firebirds- my next build!

1 minute ago, JUSTA6 said:

What's the closest crossing?  Detroit  or  Port Huron?  Have you ever made the Dream Cruise?

lol too funny usually Port Huron..I used visit a very close friend in Arkansas but crossed there often and no unfortunately not dream cruise- next year!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bernie S said:

by the way I know I posted some camaros but big fan Of Pontiac and firebirds- my next build!

lol too funny usually Port Huron..I used visit a very close friend in Arkansas but crossed there often and no unfortunately not dream cruise- next year!

Welcome! Not a thing wrong with Camaro's’ my friend! One of my all time favorites! In the day, bite my tongue, the first gen Camaro's out sold the Firebirds a little more than 3 to 1! I bought a brand new “69” Z in the spring of “70” & owed it for 35 years! Still miss it! That was after owning “64” GTO! 
Anyway, I will presume you know what you have! So the 433 rear end was not a production option in “67” it was in “68” so I would presume someone swapped it  before you bought the car.

• Like 2