Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

New guy from Michigan

Thanks for having me! I'm new to the forum and have been a Pontiac fan my whole life. Mom always had Pontiacs so I was introduced to them at a young age.

I've restored a few Trans Am's back in the day, but I have been out of the loop for several years until about a year and a half ago when I got my current love, a 2009 Pontiac G8 in Pacific Slate Metallic. Her name is Karma and she is just a base model but I still love her.

Of course I have done a few modifications to her including a cold air intake, a Magnaflow exhaust and had it tuned.

Future mods will be Brembo front brakes and subframe connectors.

Thanks for having me! Here's Karma....

IMG_20200410_121242.jpg

IMG_20200412_083056.jpg

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

:welcomeFP:

Great looking G8! Base or not, these are great cars 👍.

Brembos will be a great upgrade. Love mine on my other car, a 2012 Camaro (same platform as the G8). 

Love to see some of your old Trans Ams too if you have pics :) 

• Like 1

Great G8 rockinlespaul. Welcome to FP:pontiac:

What part of the state are you from?

Lots of Michiganders on this site.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2020 at 7:48 PM, Ringo64 said:

:welcomeFP:

Great looking G8! Base or not, these are great cars 👍.

Brembos will be a great upgrade. Love mine on my other car, a 2012 Camaro (same platform as the G8). 

Love to see some of your old Trans Ams too if you have pics :) 

Thanks! I do have some pictures of some of the T/A's and Firebird's but they are regular photographs.

I'll have to try to take pictures of pictures! 

I'm very anxious to get the front Brembos on as I believe that the brakes lack a little bit on these cars.

• Like 1

Brighton/Howell huh? I know it well. I never understand why there are two or three round-abouts coming off US-23 at Lee Road in the first place!!!! Indyman Joe lives in Milford. JUSTA in Clarkston and Stewy and I are up Flint-way. So we can have ourselves a get together at some point. My kid has done the Headless Horseman 5K Run in Howell.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Frosty said:

Brighton/Howell huh? I know it well. I never understand why there are two or three round-abouts coming off US-23 at Lee Road in the first place!!!! Indyman Joe lives in Milford. JUSTA in Clarkston and Stewy and I are up Flint-way. So we can have ourselves a get together at some point. My kid has done the Headless Horseman 5K Run in Howell.

I call Lee Rd. and 23 malfunction junction. Why they put roundabout's there I have no idea. It was just fine the way it was in my humble opinion.

I've been in Howell for about 11 years now but I have always been familiar with the area growing up a few miles away in Hamburg/Pinckney.

I would definitely be interested in a get together with you guys. That would be a blast! 

Subframe connectors installed...

IMG_20200420_163953.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rockinlespaul said:

I call Lee Rd. and 23 malfunction junction

LOL. Funny... but true...