Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Newbe in every sense of the word

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

welcome fellow arrow head owner. hahaha it's about time. :lol2::dancingpontiac::dancingpontiac:

i have some old pics of your GTP. :PICS::PICS: as soon as i find them i'll upload them :cheers:

2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP S/C sedan

0211.jpg

0210.jpg

Welcome to the forum! Please feel free to share more pictures of your Grand Prix, as you own what is obviously one of the best Pontiacs ever made (As a completely, 100%, unbiased statement :lol2:...or maybe not).

so i have a 2002 GTP, i guess i need to post pics...

hey. :lol2: and i fixed, or finished i should say, your coding. ^^^^ and you will have fun here!

:lol2: Thanks fellas, WOW FASTMOFO, you got those pics up quick, you should email them to me....... we need to set up some more photo shoots

• Founders

Agreed please quit shouting at us :D lol

:welcomeFP:

You will get used to it on here in no time, just remember practice makes perfect so post as much as you want :)

Another thing is remember when you changing your font size, color and font itself you need closing brackets with the opening brackets. Easiest way to avoid it is allow the text editor to do it for you in posting. In example: Just highlight the words you want to change then click what you want to change it to and the text editor will place the opening and closing brackets it needs to display correct ;)

...Another thing is remember when you changing your font size, color and font itself you need closing brackets with the opening brackets. Easiest way to avoid it is allow the text editor to do it for you in posting. In example: Just highlight the words you want to change then click what you want to change it to and the text editor will place the opening and closing brackets it needs to display correct ;)

:welcomeFP: and helped you out again. :D

• 1 month later...