Jump to content
Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

JAH11's 1968 GTO

2024 June
of the Month

  • Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

    Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

    Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

    Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

    Sign up now! 🏁

Looks like I'm the poster child for custom interiors


Recommended Posts

Well then... didn't know my '95 GAGT Sedan was Instagram famous But she's still a shell at this point, and I still have yet to find anyone around NC to fix the body damage on the '93 Quad. But I have WAY more photos where this came from, just to inform everyone...

Screenshot_2018-04-03-10-29-39.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

i cannot wait to see more photos SNOW! Bring them on!!

What's your plan for the body repair? Do you have shops in mind in your neck of NC in mind? Or are you looking for recommendations?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Frosty said:

i cannot wait to see more photos SNOW! Bring them on!!

What's your plan for the body repair? Do you have shops in mind in your neck of NC in mind? Or are you looking for recommendations?

Kinda looking for recommendations, but so far looks like I may have to tackle it myself

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would suggest private messaging GuitarsExtreme (a.k.a. GE), SPRINT6, and TWO LANE BLACKTOP. I know they all live in North Carolina, but I am not certain if they are remotely close to you. I know that GE lives SE of Charlotte.

All three of them  might have some suggestions for you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Frosty said:

I would suggest private messaging GuitarsExtreme (a.k.a. GE), SPRINT6, and TWO LANE BLACKTOP. I know they all live in North Carolina, but I am not certain if they are remotely close to you. I know that GE lives SE of Charlotte.

All three of them  might have some suggestions for you.

GE is closer so far 😂 I'll have to check in with one of them to see what they recommend

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, SnoWht95 said:

Well then... didn't know my '95 GAGT Sedan was Instagram famous But she's still a shell at this point, and I still have yet to find anyone around NC to fix the body damage on the '93 Quad. But I have WAY more photos where this came from, just to inform everyone...

Screenshot_2018-04-03-10-29-39.png

Lookin Good!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.