Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Hi Everyone!

Hola Everyone!

My name is Mando and i drive a 2006 Pontiac Vibe. I called her MTZVibe. MTZ stands for the car club i run called Team MIDNIGHTunerz and Vibe, well you know where thats from. lol.

Anyways, I am really into DSM's and am a big Mitsubishi freak. I bought this car with no intentions of modding it and to use as my daily driver family car. Well... things changed over time and my priorities had to change things. I had 2 mitsubishi Eclipses. A 97 Eclipse GS which was my show car and a 90 Eclipse GSX which was my race car. I sold those for my family. After time passed, i started to get bored of the vibe being all stock so... here came the modding.

Here are some pix of my vibe. It is still a work in progress. My goal is to have a nice show car. Hope you enjoy!

6452_1189058881839_1089346663_592757_6969351_n.jpg

6452_1189058961841_1089346663_592759_5348220_n.jpg

I am currently working on a custom bracket for my 32" Samsung Flat Panel TV that floats the TV over the system setup. I am also finishing up the wiring in the back for its power source. Once tax return comes in, i should be getting that Graphite body kit, carbon fiber hood, Apex'i N1 Carbon Fiber style muffler, and some more carbon fiber goodies. :cheers: ill make sure to keep posted.

here is my mods list and my "to come" list

Mods:

Short Ram Intake (took off to sell and replace with a new Fujita or Injen)

18" Mod Wheels GFO2 Rims

Kuhmo Ecsta AST Tires

Blacked out grills

Blue Neon Underglow

Iridium Spark Plugs

Volfenhag 800 watt amp

2x 10" Pioneer 600 watt max subs

Scosche Micro Farad Capacitor

Blue Neons for Sound system display

HID 6000k Headlight Conversion

Smoked Tail Lights

Tein S Tech Lowering Springs

Blue Interior Lighting

Mods to come:

Graphite Body Kit

Mount for 32" Widescreen Samsung Flat Panel

Carbon Fiber Roof Rail Caps

Vibe GT Spoilers

Megan Racing Blue Front Upper Strut Bar

Sanded and Painted Interior in Gloss Black

T3/T4 turbo kit with front mount intercooler (maybe)

2.5" Exaust System

60 lb Deautsch Injectors

E-Management System (can't figure out which one i want thought)

KYB 8 way adjustable strut kit.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Was wondering when you would sign up :agreed: So how is the team doing right now? I totally miss AZ and was thinking bout getting together and hanging out with you guys when I get back from Iraq, but nice ride, as always, glad to see you got the invite, did it reach you by CarDomain, or through the team profile on MySpace? And you need to post up your pic with the team name down the side of the Vibe, it's looks totally awesome!

• Founders

Welcome to Forever Pontiac!!

Nice Vibe you got there!! Wonder if they make recessed grills for the vibes, might wanna look into that cause I think it would look awesome with your car!

Was wondering when you would sign up :agreed: So how is the team doing right now? I totally miss AZ and was thinking bout getting together and hanging out with you guys when I get back from Iraq, but nice ride, as always, glad to see you got the invite, did it reach you by CarDomain, or through the team profile on MySpace? And you need to post up your pic with the team name down the side of the Vibe, it's looks totally awesome!

yeah. i got it on cardomain. i have a signature that i use on the forums. lol. ill get my profile setup soon.

thnx guys for the welcoming. again still a work in progress but i think its improving more and more. :lol2:

Welcome to Forever Pontiac!!

Nice Vibe you got there!! Wonder if they make recessed grills for the vibes, might wanna look into that cause I think it would look awesome with your car!

actually... they do have them. the (i think) 02 to 04 model vibes have them.

this is the vibe GT. i want the rear spoilers that are optional with this car. the front end i was looking into but i kind of want that body kit so i can do some crazy stuff with it.

703502.jpg

oh yeah and about the team, we are doing awesome. check our website. www.midnightunerz.com

I am adding another page for the members pix so i can show some of the cars off. lol.

Hey nice car. Just out of curiosity were those the stock rockers on the 06 because all of the ones that I have seen have those ones. They were the option in 05.

oh the skirt. lol. it came from the factory with my car. i didn't choose it. i think most of the 06 with power everything came with them because the other one i was looking at before purchase, didn't have that and also was all manual windows and door locks.