Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Hello from the armpit of Canada

I am Mike and I am from Sarnia Ontario. I own a 05 Pontiac Vibe. Thus far it has been a good car and I have not modded it that much as of yet. If I can get the car clean in the next few days I will see if I can get pictures of it.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Here is my Vibe

Watch out for the 126 horses of pure power.

Vibe1copy.jpg

At Dunnville Autodrome

th_Picture012.jpg

I swear I was taking it slow as I had the wife in the car for the filming.

I found the website looking for parts for a friends G6 that had a cracked headlight and it was posted in one of the searches.

Forgive the new guy mentality these are the first internet photos that I have put up.

Forgive the new guy mentality these are the first internet photos that I have put up.

no problem. how was the ride? i kinda want to do that.

• Founders

Nice Vibe!! Quick question though are the '08-'09s smaller than yours cause I saw one on the road today and it looked slightly smaller than yours. I don't know too much about them, could just be an optical illusion with the new design on them

My wife bought the track time for me for Christmas and we booked the time in Dunnville in August. We were told that there would be a short class and then they would let us on the track to drive in shifts so that there was not be to many cars on the track. Well only two of us showed up for the day instead of 10 to 12. After a quick ride around on the track they let the two of us loose on the track. Four hours and the track to ourselves was great.

The track was a blast. The Dunnville Autodrome has a lot of turns and is a heavy braking coarse but there are two straight aways that let me get up to about 110 km/h and 140 km/h. Unfortunately the Vibe is very top heavy so the corners were difficult to get through. I do have ceramic pads and slotted rotors on the front so the braking was a little more consistant. The brakes would heat up badly so as soon as I could smell the rotors I would pull off the track to let them cool. This was about 8-10 laps.

I logged about 50-60 laps in the day and I was suprised as to how much fuel was used. It gave me a chance to see what the car would do. I only hope that the Autodrome can get its problems with its neighbours sorted out so it can re-open.

As for the difference between the Vibes the 03-08 are the same the 09-10 are the redeigned ones. They are close in size but the 09-10 ones are about 1-2 inches shorter and there is actually less leg room for the driver and the passenger. Overall there is not that much of a difference but the 09-10 are slightly smaller and the way the rear roof slopes it makes it look even smaller. I like the front seats better on the 09-10 but overall I am disappointed with the design. The 09-10 ones are heavier but I think that the styling of the 03-08 makes the car look lower than it is.