Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Auto News

Any news for other car manufacturers

11,168 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies

• Tell a friend

Love Forever Pontiac Forums? Tell a friend!
    • It's probably a better, quicker and cheaper alternative to shipping and you get a break out of it and meet new people .
    • The plan is to use this stuff and just leave the patina look for now, we'll see how it works. Hopefully I'll be able to paint it later.
    • Dang right I’m skerd !! Oh heck no I ain’t puttin my tongue on that thing while on !! Heck your hair raises up on your arms if you get too close !! Heck I almost ran into it one day !! This thing is big it’s about 10’ ft square lol!! Yeah I went big. I gotta find those videos of it. It’s wild.  Stumpwater is way less lethal than bug zapper !! By far I’d chug stumpwater. 
    • Have you considered sticking your tongue to the bug zapper - while it is plugged in? Then compare it to then first swallow of stumpwater. Ya skerd?
    • Okay, first off you should drink it and not be skerd to do so. I dun told they are smooth. And I dun told ya the first drink is the primer and the rest is like drinking water. Although, that primer may burn from yer lips down to yer belly and burn when ya breath. But, just wait fer the fire ball to drop and make you all red in the face and sweat starts popping from yer head. That’s when ya know it’s good.  Honestly I just think ya skerd !!   Yeah, I got some crazy skills wrenching, welding, machining, and making body panels from scratch, blacksmithing, and even mad electrical skills. I forgot my crazy wood working skills. I don’t use nails or screws. But, if I do it’s cut nails. But, you gotta remember I grew up around mechanics, electricians, welders and blacksmiths. So I gained so much old school knowledge of doing things that nobody teaches. But, I do make a lot of my own hammers and tool for certain things I need to form. I made metal rollers and planishing hammers, and even my own English wheel that I call Godzilla. Yeah it kind of looks like him lol !!   Yeah, I’ve worked fer some neat guys and picked guitfiddle with a few. And talked fishing and hunting with others. I guess the three best people I met and the most interesting people I talked to were Tex Hill, Chuck Yeager, and Robin Olds.    Now, I have been building this one car for years. I designed it way back in junior high. Now, it’s dun gone thru slight changes thru the years not much tho. I built the frame and been skinnin the body for a few years. It’s just taken technology  years to catch up to my electronic designs for the cockpit and instrumentation as far as processors and displays.    Now on that barn. I finally finished editing the videos and pics. FP will be the first and only place to see the gm cars and truck's.  Now, on anutter note  I did have me a drag race with my truck the utter day  I was loaded down in the bed and pulling a trailer and came up on this red light and this black ford 4x4 pulls beside me and light turned green and it was on  I pulled away from him then I Hurd him kick it in and get beside me. I turned to him pointing and laughing at him and yelled out watch this !! Well, I kicked it in and blew his 4 doors off. I’m sure he was like WTH just happened !! Well, he caught up to me at the next light and yelled out what the heck you got in that truck ? I just yelled back “ some really big balls” !! The look on his face was priceless to say the least.  I did come across a jet engine out of a helicopter that works great a few years ago. And been pondering just what to put it in that would be street legal but, light enough to be fast. And just maybe stupid fast. I have thoughts but, no final thoughts . Well, gotta go install my 30k volt big zapper that I made a few years ago. This thing is awesome and scary at the same time. It scare the crap outta ya when you get big bugs !! It used to scare the neighbors when bugs hit it !! lol !! I thought about hooking it up to my Tesla coils. But, I thought it was to excessive for the project. Can you believe that !! That I would even remotely think that it was too excessive!! Just shocks me !!    
  • Images

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.