Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Blackberry Users

Kleindl

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

What do you need? Everything I got, I have through the Blackberry App World. Honestly the best apps are probably Buzz Me, WeatherBug, Pandora and Google Maps plus Loopt is interesting. I have some games here and there, a personal VOIP app plus some other things like a battery pull simulator but got all through the Blackberry App World.

I just got a couple things through app world - iheartradio , weather bug

im looking for a pedometer app and anything else thats kind of geeky lol

• Founders

I just got a couple things through app world - iheartradio , weather bug

im looking for a pedometer app and anything else thats kind of geeky lol

I actually found one while I was searching google for some you might want to try just searching Google if you haven't already

Most of the sites i go to have a blackberry app that you can download straight from the site. but then again i don't do a lot of internet browsing on my phone.

• Founders

iPhone?

:D

Blackberry > iPhone. You've just been played by the media Mark, the Blackberry can actually do more things then an iPhone and has more reasonable apps ;) Plus Blackberry won't die off when the CEO does :agreed: Biggest problem I have with Apple, once Steve Jobs is gone, bye bye Apple. Jobs doesn't share any of his ideas with anyone (till he markets it) and EVERY SINGLE product that has come out has been a Steve Jobs idea. He even puts down ideas that make his products better by his design team :D

Overall Microsoft > Blackberry > Anything related to Steve Jobs aka Apple

I dunno, even though Apple pissed me off as far as my music, the internet capabilities of the iPod touch are just superior. I find it a lot easier to browse and type with it. My BB just takes too long.

iPhone?

:agreed:

I'd get an iPhone, because it really *does* have a superior touch interface to anything I have seen (on AT&T at least, which is what I have, don't get me started on how most of the cool phones are with other companies) BUT:

1) I hate iTunes. A lot. And would prefer to avoid it for the rest of my life.

2) Lack of multitasking... what if I want to play Pandora and look up the bus schedule at the same time like on any other smartphone???

3) I am physically incapable of using an on-screen keyboard for some reason. Evry tgung. I tyype liooks. Likew trhis.

Don't really like the Blackberry experience either... my husband has a Bold, which he loves, but I can't stand using it.

• Founders
' date='Mar 17 2010, 10:30 AM' post='17558']

I dunno, even though Apple pissed me off as far as my music, the internet capabilities of the iPod touch are just superior. I find it a lot easier to browse and type with it. My BB just takes too long.

Problem is your going with WI-FI with iTouch then 3G with a BB. 3G will lose every time, considering there are SO many variables with it that can screw up a connection while WI-FI is 99% stable because your router is usually within a couple feet of you.

My BB has beaten every single one of my friends iPhone in downloads and page loading. I love it!! AND A BB CAN MULTI-TASK!!!! I listen to Pandora every day in between my classes and while I do guess what? Go on the internet, text people, play games, do whatever. I can also multi-task between my internet browsing and apps without losing loading times. Its AWESOME!!!

I say this with every Apple product, they're simple and can only do simple tasks that's why people love them so much cause there's not any knowledge to go on but if you want a superior computer, phone, music device or anything. I'd say take a step away from Apple, look at everything else and guess what you'll be able to MORE while PAYING LESS. Only issue is you'll need to take 5 minutes out of your time and learn everything you can do :D I'd say for unlimited possibilities I'd take the 5 min. The average Mac uses about 90% of the computers ability while the average PC user uses about 40% think about that. Its not because the Mac is easier to navigate its because the PC has so much more to offer that people don't even think about! Also the average Mac is $2,000+ for a decent one, I can make the SAME computer with graphics card, memory, etc... for about $400 :bacon: Think about that next time you buy an Apple product.