Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My other ride

96vert

I know its not a GM but I do like fords too, I bought this white 2008 Ford Escape XLT last Decemember and I love it, Its all wheel drive AWESOME in the snow. It has a 3.0 V6. here's some pics, The only thing I've done so far is installed mud flaps, removed the dealership sticker and the 4wd emblem plan on removeing the V6 and the escape emblems as well, tint the windows and go from there.

cobalt090-1.jpg

cobalt089.jpg

cobalt092.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I like it they are nice a little to trucky of a ride for me but im not a truck guy.

I drove one of those a few weeks ago and what an improvement over the first generation of Escape. Nice little truck, white too.

ESSSSSSCAPÈ.

These aren't bad little trucks. The Duratec DOHC 3.0L is pretty spunky. I'd love to tint those tails, and leave that outer white parts alone. Black/white tails look tits on white cars. I dunno if they make aftermarket headlights though, the stockers are so boring.

' date='Mar 9 2010, 06:31 AM' post='16001']

I'd love to tint those tails, and leave that outer white parts alone. Black/white tails look tits on white cars. I dunno if they make aftermarket headlights though, the stockers are so boring.

THAT would look sick.... DO IT!!! :dancingpontiac:

yeah thats actually not a bad idea, mmmm i'll have to think about it, i've thought about swapping the mercury moutaineer tailights on I kinda like those ones better and possibly tint those... we'll have to wait and see, I haven't had a lot of time to think about what I want to do to the Escape yet but thanks for the ideas!

here's another ride I have, 49 cc pocket rocket haha

062309_153800.jpg

i'm currently painting it right now so I will get pics up when iam done :(