Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

RSS Report: Next Subaru WRX and STI to go sedan only; reveal headed for LA

Ringo64

• Founders

Filed under: LA Auto Show, New York Auto Show, Spy Photos, Sedan, Performance, Subaru, Rumormill, Off-Road

005-2015-subaru-wrx.jpg

After a serious bit of teasing at the 2013 New York Auto Show, Subaru might be finally preparing to pull the sheets off of the production versions of the new WRX and STI. The venue, according to Automotive News, will be the 2013 Los Angeles Auto Show in November. Besides that tasty bit of info, AN has a number of other interesting ideas about the 2015 WRX.

If you've been a fan of the five-door bodystyle, don't read this - the next WRX and STI will reportedly go four-door only. We've already seen the latter's whopping great wing, a tradition we're happy to see soldering on for next-gen car. According to the AN report, power figures to be around 265 horsepower from a 2.5-liter, turbocharged, flat-four engine.

Los Angeles is still quite far off, so expect to hear more rumblings about a production WRX or STI in the coming weeks. Take a look above for our most recent batch of spy photos, and then hop down below for some images of the stunning WRX Concept that was shown at New York.

Next Subaru WRX and STI to go sedan only; reveal headed for LA originally appeared on Autoblog on Mon, 26 Aug 2013 17:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments
autoblog?i=4IDrC7xi-vk:JNCqrXx2lv0:wF9xT autoblog?i=4IDrC7xi-vk:JNCqrXx2lv0:V_sGL
4IDrC7xi-vk

/>http://feeds.autoblog.com/~r/weblogsinc/autoblog/~3/4IDrC7xi-vk/

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Interesting, I remember when the new gen Impreza came out, Subaru wanted to keep the WRX/STi models seperate.

I liked the body style of the new gen Impreza (still has nothing on the timeless GC8 body) so it will be nice to see a WRX/STi model.

Never liked the hatchbacks, so this doesn't bother me. :lol: