Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

55hp Dry Nitrous Kit

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Thats pretty cheap... I say YAY but be careful and not use it ALL the time... or everytime some douchecanoe calls you out on the street... cause the more you use it, the more your engine/tranny take a beating...

I prolly couldn't hold myself back from what I just told you NOT to do, so I myself wouldn't buy this... if that makes sense... :lol2:

' date='Feb 15 2010, 10:51 AM' post='11718']

I see the engine taking the Nitro, but I see the weaksause auto taking a crap after awhile.

:lol2:

Thats pretty cheap... I say YAY but be careful and not use it ALL the time... or everytime some douchecanoe calls you out on the street... cause the more you use it, the more your engine/tranny take a beating...

I prolly couldn't hold myself back from what I just told you NOT to do, so I myself wouldn't buy this... if that makes sense... :lol2:

that does make sense. i only want to use it for the track and for show. the purge is just to scare people off. lmao.

' date='Feb 15 2010, 08:51 AM' post='11718']

I see the engine taking the Nitro, but I see the weaksause auto taking a crap after awhile.

i actually already have some parts. i have headers that I am porting out, im ordering the Fujita CAI this friday, and getting my exaust done with a single 2.5" catback. still working on what muffler to use. i might just get the magnaflow that looks like the stock. i have a 2.5" magnaflow cat already that i can get welded on. I am also going to order 60lb injectors and get a tune done at UMS Tuning. figured that will help out on the track. :)

dang. i was told that the dry isn't good for the car. that the wet would be better bcuz of the fuel mixture.

does anyone have any recommendations?

Dry isn't as good for your car, I would recommend wet, it's safer to use... A dry NOS is feed into your intake, tricking your car into adding more fuel, requiring larger injectors. With wet NOS, it is mixed in the intake as a fog and mixes with your fuel, not forcing the injectors to pump out more fuel