Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

one13thirteen - Thoughts

6 Shooter

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

' timestamp='1355329648' post='77284']

But that rear, STOP MODELING THE 5TH GEN CAMARO ASS ON EVERYTHING, GM.

Bloody hell.

True but I actually like this rear end but then the tails remind me of the 5th gen maro and I puke. Aswell as all the old timers saying F*** this non round tailed POS. That being said this rear end should be implamented else where in the line up. Chevy ss? except duals instead of quads.

Headlights make me thing viper thou. Hood is sexy thou.

and WTF is up with the front camber on that 2nd drawing/picture lol

• Founders

I like the 5th Gen Camaro rear, this I will have to see the production factor instead of a render.

Just still reminds me too much of a Ferrari, may it's the red.

• 3 weeks later...

2014-chevrolet-corvette-c7-artists-rendering-photo-493700-s-1280x782.jpg

2014-chevrolet-corvette-c7-62-liter-v-8-engine-artists-rendering-photo-493701-s-1280x782.jpg

2014-chevrolet-corvette-c7-artists-rendering-photo-493698-s-1280x782.jpg

The Vatican elects a new pope about once every 10 years. Coincidentally, or not, reborn Corvettes follow the same cadence. Speculation about the next high priest of the Milford proving ground has consumed the faithful for the past few years, only intensifying in the lead-up to the car’s official reveal at this year’s North American International Auto Show. Now, weeks before the silk comes off, we have sleuthed out all the important secrets of the seventh-generation Corvette, a.k.a. C7.

www.car&driver.com

Corvette will hog the spotlight at Detroit auto show

Now, how is this supposed to be fair?

No matter what boldly conceived concept vehicles or irresistible new cars and trucks are displayed at the 2013 North American International Auto Show, the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette rules over them.

www.detroitnews.com

I hope you are right 6 Shooter. I'd like to see more RWD muscle cars and super cars rule more at Detroit. However, with the GM and Chrysler bankruptcys, the North American International Auto Shows has been oh so environmentally conscience and green. So more press about the Volt, the Sonic and the Spark was given last year. Don't get me wrong, those cars have their place in the market to be sure, but Corvette is a halo vehicle for GM and a supercar to the world and it should be harolded as such.

newzpsc68febef.jpg

We're just days away from finally (finally!) being able to drop the full, steaming load of C7 Corvette information, images and video into your collective lap.

And yet, the official reveal day is not quite here yet...

www.autoblog.com

original.jpg

We've received this image of an advance copy of the upcoming Road & Track issue, and guess what? It has an even better view of the 2014 Corvette's nefarious smile.

Earlier today we brought you the cover of Automobile that has a grainy view of the car from the back, but this is undoubtedly the best shot yet of the front of America's next great sportscar.

www.jalopnik.com

GM to showcase 7 generations of Corvettes at Detroit auto show

CorvetteGenerationalCrossedFlags.jpg

Workers at Cobo Center on Saturday morning were busy completing the all-white Chevrolet stand with blue LED lights in preparation for Monday's press conference announcing the new Corvette. As part of that display, GM will have the first six generations of Corvette in vintage white plus the new C7, which will be in red.

www.detroitnews.com