Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Anyone know where I can find parts for my car? I need passenger door handle, trunk handle, 12 volt wiper conversion, and passenger side wiper arm. I have a 1938 pontiac 6 sedan 2 door.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• 1 month later...

Anyone know where I can find parts for my car? I need passenger door handle, trunk handle, 12 volt wiper conversion, and passenger side wiper arm. I have a 1938 pontiac 6 sedan 2 door.

Seeing that Pontiac, Chevy, Buick, Olds, etc used the same parts, it might make it easier to find what your looking for. Best bet it ebay....

Nice car BTW.

• 3 weeks later...

Carlisle is a good suggestion. I think the spring and fall Carlisle shows are better for that sort of thing than the GM Nationals since there are a lot more vendors at the spring & fall shows than the GM-specific meet.

I think a more likely show to find this stuff is the Hershey PA meet in early October. It is a pre-WWII mecca of old parts and cars. Plenty of post-war parts and cars too. I was there in 2004, the vendor book we bought said that if you walked every row and aisle, you would walk 60 miles!!!! It is the biggest swap meet I've ever been to, although Carlisle has a ton too. The biggest difference between Carlisle and Hershey is that Carlisle is very hilly. Hershey is relative flat. ANother nice things is that Carlisle and Hershey are so close to each other.

Also, you might try contacting the Early Times Chapter of the Pontiac Oakland club too. They might have some leads.

http://www.earlytimeschapter.org/

• 2 weeks later...

some of that stuff you are probably better off custom fitting

have you considered shaving the handles? i know its far off if you are aiming for complete resto and almost forbidden for genuine auction purposes but it is however becoming quite popular in some of these classics