Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

First Look: 2013 Chevrolet Malibu

Jedi3

First Look: 2013 Chevrolet Malibu

Big Beer: Chevy's Next Midsize is Less Filling, Looks Great

2013-Chevrolet-Malibu-passengers-front-three-quarters.jpg

source:motortrend.com

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/sedans...look/index.html

after the jump there is an article, lots of pics and a video. :lol:

I like that and think is a really cool idea and good use of space.

2013-Chevrolet-Malibu-navi-screen.jpg

2013-Chevrolet-Malibu-flip-screen-navi.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

The major thing that turns me off is that there will be no V6. I know alot of the market is going for smaller engins but no V6. I think that could just plain rule the Boo out for some people to even consider it. I know I would....

I really dont like the frontend on the SS and from the sound of things there will no longer be any wimpy SS's in Chevys lineup. They will only use the SS nameplate for true performance minded cars. They have stated that for the last year or so and have read that several times. This is the NEW GM's way of thinking or the really really old way of what the SS nameplate was used for.

I really dont like the frontend on the SS and from the sound of things there will no longer be any wimpy SS's in Chevys lineup. They will only use the SS nameplate for true performance minded cars. They have stated that for the last year or so and have read that several times. This is the NEW GM's way of thinking or the really really old way of what the SS nameplate was used for.

Good the way it should be. Now put an LS3 in the SS Malibu! lol

' date='Aug 1 2011, 12:56 PM' post='57809']

If it's like it's Regal/Insignia cousin...boosted four cylinders!

I like it, and the SS looks tasty.

I would rather they didn't... At least a TT V6 to compete with the Taurus SHO.

With keeping the ecotec, its a tried and true platform. (At least getting there). People know what to expect with the motors, and the can be built for a modest price. Plus the FWD will put more power down than the AWD. The only difference will be off the line traction.

I would rather they didn't... At least a TT V6 to compete with the Taurus SHO.

The new 3.0L V6 SIDI engine there using and throw a turbo at it. :)

• Founders

The new 3.0L V6 SIDI engine there using and throw a turbo at it. ;)

:)

That 3.0L packs a punch for being as small as you can get with a V6, add a turbo and it's gone.

I like the car. I really do. I showed my dad this thread and he wants one haha.

But, I don't like 4 bangers. Anything smaller than a V6 I just don't like. Call me ignorant, but I enjoy big engines. My 305 maybe a slowpoke, but I LOVE IT!