Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Parents let there kid play with a dead squirrel

Jedi3

Parents let there kid play with a dead squirrel.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TjQ-DBiO894

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=TjQ-DBiO894

Are people just F'ed in the head or what? This is just so wrong and BAD parenting on so many levels.

Hellow disease, no respect, just plain funny you dog killed something and now your kid is playing with the corps. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :P this is just sending me into orbit........................

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Lol I saw this a few weeks ago.

I don't think it's bad parenting. I probably would have done the same thing. At least throughout the video they kept telling her that they would need to bury it and she needed to wash up and no more touching after that moment. Sure, it seems bad but if you look at it from a different perspective, it's an innocent child that doesn't understand the meaning of death. She, like one of the comments on the video said; "shes just happy she has 2 pets now." I'm sure no one could have seen that one coming.

PS: love the boob shot. Lol

No I understaind the hole the child dosent understaind and its inocent thing. But the parents need to step in and TAKE it away from here before she catches something. Also I just see it as wrong and just so not cute at all. but hey thats just me.

I'd let my kid touch it. I found dead squirrels before when I was younger, I just learned that you either bury them, or put him in the woods, and cover him with leaves.

Kids shouldn't be sheltered from everything.

' date='Jun 18 2011, 03:53 PM' post='55586'] I'd let my kid touch it. I found dead squirrels before when I was younger, I just learned that you either bury them, or put him in the woods, and cover him with leaves.

Agree.

I highly doubt that the kid will catch anything. Don't be so paranoid, the human body isn't as much as pussy as mainstream people say it is. I've been handling dead animals since I was little. My parents used it as a way to take responsibility for having outdoor cats. Your body has to be exposed to germs to gain immunity to them. If you constantly use low-level antibiotics the the bacteria will actually become more resistant to it and become more harmful to the body.

I mean washing your hands afterward is not bad, but what I'm saying is give your body some slack, it can take care of itself.

• 3 weeks later...

I personally wouldn't let my kid PLAY with a dead squirrel, but I'd explain what death is and have them help me bury it. I don't know, I guess it depends on the situation and age of the child, but I still don't think playing with a dead thing is a good idea.

' date='Jun 18 2011, 02:53 PM' post='55586']

I'd let my kid touch it. I found dead squirrels before when I was younger, I just learned that you either bury them, or put him in the woods, and cover him with leaves.

this times eleventy.