Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

West Virginia Trip

Been away from here for awhile, had a great trip to WV for Doo Wop show in Oct, Grandville ran great, got decent mileage!!  Spent $ 2000 getting A/C to work over summer but drove down and back, top up and heater on!!! DAM. Rad started to leak at show but figured I'd make it home?? well we were a block away, HOT light came on, and radiator "let go" with big ball of steam as I pulled in driveway!! WHEW. $ 800 later rad rec cored. Now I'm waiting for P/Strg pump to come from NAPA as it decided to pack it in and "bleed" all over floor! This car had very limited driving by previous owner, so I guess the 1200 mile trip shocked it????  Frosty posted pictures of show and are mostly same as ones I took.  Pete

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Right now he’s sitting beside his new “ winter buddy” ( 62 Grand Prix) in warmth of garage, but missing his P/S pump that’s sitting on the bench! Definitely get more road time if gas comes down ( $5:73 gallon yesterday and went up today)  spoke to previous owner after I sent picture of speedo at 70mph, he said he never drove it above 45 mph !! and only put 8 to 900 miles on it over 9 years. 

• Like 1

Picture of speedo just before going into WV! Sherman and friend in nice warm garage. G/P belongs to long time friend from high school days! Stored here while he does Reno on his garage.

DDF0225F-1D16-40F2-918A-C39221BF2545.jpeg

E5164069-62D0-4ED3-AAD4-05DBB1055438.jpeg

9223541D-5BD2-49BD-A85A-758384BBDCF4.jpeg

• Like 1

You are a great pal Pete. Most definitely.

The West Virginia sign - let me guess. It's on I-79/US-19 at the PA/WV state line near Mt, Morris PA and Morgantown?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frosty said:

You are a great pal Pete. Most definitely.

The West Virginia sign - let me guess. It's on I-79/US-19 at the PA/WV state line near Mt, Morris PA and Morgantown?

Hey, the Canuck and West Virginian ( Rusty) even saved the “ guy from Michigan “ a parking spot at the Wednesday night cruise in! The only “ almost warm day” EH!!!

• Like 1

Well technically speaking, it WAS a warm day to us "northerners". Both of us were wearing shorts and T-shirts.

Heck anything over 45F is worth wearing shorts and flip flops to us.

10/4 but did you notice locals with “ hoodies, gloves and winter hats” while we were in shorts that first day! After Wednesday Sharon and I were very cold on the Boulevard and had blankets wrapped around us! Coldest Doo Wop I’ve been too since 2010 ! Really affected my beer consumption!! Dam!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dualquadpete said:

10/4 but did you notice locals with “ hoodies, gloves and winter hats” while we were in shorts that first day! After Wednesday Sharon and I were very cold on the Boulevard and had blankets wrapped around us! Coldest Doo Wop I’ve been too since 2010 ! Really affected my beer consumption!! Dam!!

Hey the beer stayed colder for a lot longer....

2010 was NOT the year that it practically snowed though. One year (2012-2015) we were wearing winter coats for sure. It was in the high 30s/low 40s and there were a couple of snow flakes too. That year was truly miserable on the boulevard. I remember my wife walking to the mall and buying hand gloves, hand warmers, and ear muffs.

Have been ther with 90 to 100+ F or 30 C + if you know our Canuckistan stupid metric system!!