Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

1955 Under Seat Heater repairs

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I am to Justa. Maybe try introducing yourself under the "introduce yourself" topic? Then ask over there so more people see it? I'm not being smart I'm justa thinking that maybe this post slid by some of the 50s guys somehow. If that's possible. If that's not possible then somebody please delete my post so I don't look like an idiot,,, again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/8/2022 at 3:08 AM, David Parks said:

I have 1 1955 Starchief w/under seat heater.  Having trouble location fan motor.  Switch works as I can see the amp gauge drop when switch is on but no blower.

oh oh pick me!!!!

considering i have justA purchased a 1957 chieftain ! i note that my car has the fan unit tucked up in behind the drivers side inner fender !

have a look under the car, there is the box under the seat floor, follow it back.... it passes through the chassis, up the drivers side fire wall and there is the fan unit, the duct then continues and joins into the box on the fire wall where most cars have there brake booster 👍

have a look there David :cheers:

Edited by 64 kiwi boni
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

wow!!!! calendar worthy !!! :dancingpontiac:

That's Miss January if I've ever seen her.  Right down to the chrome skirts.  Have never seen that.  OOOzing COOL.  Calendar contest is going on.  Enter.....

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

That's Miss January if I've ever seen her.  Right down to the chrome skirts.  Have never seen that.  OOOzing COOL.  Calendar contest is going on.  Enter.....

i agree with Justa6 :dancingpontiac:

David you should enter your 55 :dancingpontiac:

• Like 2