Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

pontiac parts

Just trying to find another home for the leftovers of my 63 Catalina. I have the rear brake cables left over from the Wilwood install. The foot vents that came out because I needed the cavities for other things. They have good rubber on the flaps and good chrome on the knobs. The 389 with a bad rod and the Roto Hydramatic / Slim Jim whatever you want to call it. The trans only has 45,000 original miles on it, it shifts as good as any I have driven and it is perfect for a rebuild as it has never been apart.

If someone needs it you are welcome to it. This is the honor system guys I would like to give this to someone who needs it not someone that wants to pick it up for resale. I will ship the vents and cables if you are willing to pay for the shipping. Engine and trans local pick up only, I can help load it.

I just need to clean up and hate to throw something away that someone else needs

DSC01291.JPG

DSC01292.JPG

DSC01293.JPG

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Nope still have the 389, the heads were made unleaded friendly by Valley Head Service and the Roto Hydro is still bolted to it.. They are the early 6 bolt intake manifold. been setting in the weather so the heads may need to be disassembled and derusted. the engine has a bad rod and probably crank pin but it is a rebuildable core