Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Please don't laugh, but I have an '88 Pontiac 6000 which I inherited from a dear friend several years ago. Although the car is not in perfect shape I do keep it up as best I can. I do drive it regularly. For some reason my car seems to have an aversion to hubcaps. The originals kept falling off and several other types I tried didn't stay on. I finally found an aftermarket hubcap that stays on. They are retro-styled chrome smoothies and they look good on the car but keep rusting so I have to replace them every so often. I would like to put some type of Pontiac factory wheels so that I won't need hubcaps.  Even within the 1988 models there appeared to have been two different bolt patterns. I discovered this when I bought a spare tire from a salvage yard. I would deeply appreciate advice from some knowledgeable members as to what if any factory Pontiac wheels might have the same bolt pattern.

Thanks,

Steve

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Hi Steve - Welcome to Forever Pontiac.

I respect the Pontiac 6000. I am a huge fan of the STE package in particular. A buddy in college had one.

The bolt patter for an '88 6000 is 5 x 115mm.

There are some photos of the stock rims that were available on the Pontiac 6000 back in the day. These photos are from eBay.

Now that you know you have a 5 x 115mm pattern, you can go to the aftermarket and select any wheel that you like that fits your bolt patterm

image.thumb.png.ac4cbdc4d212307f1e2b726af2c4432d.png\image.thumb.png.9afd06db8ef556d9238ab41989e37366.png

• Like 2