Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Help avoiding a scam

DaveBoston

Hi.  I’ve owned a number of interesting cars including my second car, a 1970 Firebird that I promptly roasted the transmission.  This is off topic because I’m interested in a Tesla Roadster listed on Hemmings that is claimed to be part of the John McMullen collection.  I did a search and found that Frosty might be acquainted with John.  Would you be able to help me determine if this 2010 Roadster is really John’s and up for sale?  Thank you kindly.  I’m just outside of Boston and don’t want to fly to Detroit during covid only to be fleeced.  Thanks again for any advice, Dave

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Hi Dave

Yes, John McMullen is a member of my POCI Chapter and I have been to his estate a couple of times. He was and is quite the car collector. At one time he had the largest collection of electric vehicles in the country including a Baker Electric. Could you provide details on what you are looking to purchase? I do have several photographs from trips to John's place, so the car may well be in one of them. A 2010 Tesla you said? Is there an ad or eBay posting you are looking at?

You are welcome to private message me too.

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 1

Thanks for the info Dave - I looked into it. It's sold already. It was John's. Sorry to be slow on seeing your note.

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 1