Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My Craigslist Ad to Purchase Broken DS's

Mariachi

so some stupid lady is asking for WAY too much for her DS. below is her email:

"I want to sell u my nintendo ds but the only thing that's wrong with

it some times it has the gamboy slot cover and a styles I would like

200 for it because I'm really tight on money call me at 602xxxxxxx"

my response:

"Hi,

Thank you for your email. First off, you haven't explained the problem. 2nd off, you are asking for more than what I can buy a brand new one for. I can go to gamestop or walmart and buy a brand new one for $120.

I'm sorry but for $200, I cannot help you.

Thanks"

some people on CL are so F'ing retarted!!! lol

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I was looking for ideas for the truck and I found a fixer upper for ya.

l_90ecdb42c05e056738a37d14fc69b956.jpg

so this other lady emailed me. she has a ds with a broken hinge and the flap won't hold and also the bottom screen is broken. she wants $35 for it and thinks my $25 is low balling. lol. i called a couple other techs and they are offering only $15 or $20. people are retarted and those people buying ebay broken DS's for $50 are retarted up the butt. lmao

ok. so check this out.

0032.jpg

this person wanted $70 for a DS Lite in the broken condition above. lol

i dont know what people are on these days but i can get a used one in a way better condition for $60. lol

basically with this one, the housing needs to be replaced. i dont even know where the axel is. their is supposed to be a silver ring called an Axel that covers that copper plad wire for the top screen.

oh well. i bought another one in the same condition for $25 today. time to get workin on it. :D