Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

One clean Integra. Seriously.

Saw this the other day. Wow, I've never oogled over a Honda before, but this was legit. And SOOOOOO CLEEEEAAAAAAN. It even sounded clean! No rasp! Just a clean, crisp engine note. The pics speak for themselves.

29820_1267705344789_1594493783_590194_7997020_n.jpg

29820_1267706424816_1594493783_590196_7545131_n.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Thats not bad at all. Now if only something like that was out my way for about 1500 I would snatch that bitch up like random p*ssy at a sexahaulics anonymous meeting.

hate it, just like every other integra, no torque

I bet this car would out-handle 90% of the cars on here. This guy autocrosses the Teggy, and does very, very well. He focused on stiffening the chassis, suspension, mild brake upgrade, sticky rubber, lightweight wheels, and interior weight reduction. Basic bolt ons to the motor (intake, header, catback) plus a tune with headwork and a mild cam, you have a high revving motor making 220HP, in a chassis weighing only 2050lbs. Power to weight ratio rules in this case.

No torque? Okay, but this car is nothing to scoff at.

Straight line speed is one thing. Autocross and road racing is the ultimate test for a vehicle. Acceleration, braking, cornering ability, the ultimate test for both car and driver.

Romping down the 1/4 might be fun, but diving deep into a hairpin turn to overtake your opponent, all while staying in control, and not taking out the other drivers? That'll put some hair on your chest.

im joking

I tried auto x once, i got lost every time, id be much better suited to a road course where I can see where I'm actually going, it was fun for the first corner or two

I went barreling into the first corner and the front end just didnt bite and I wiped out the cones. The handling leaves alot to be desired stock.

eh... Maybe some better pics. It just looks like another Integra to me.

:agreed: but at least it doesnt have those ugly ass circle head lights.

• Founders

Not a fan of how it just looks cheap but that's the manufacturers fault not his. Looks clean and seems oddly weird not seeing it ungodly riced out.

:D but at least it doesnt have those ugly ass circle head lights.

JDM front clip

Looks clean, what motor is in it? Or did he not swap anything.

Actually, didn't the early 90's ones all have that front end, It wasn't until 94 when they changed to the 4 circles?

Nope, same style kinda, but different.

90-93

USDM

acuraintegra9039.jpg

JDM

jdm_integra.jpg

93-01

USDM

honda_integra_1156592.jpg

JDM

integra1.jpeg

This is what I mean when I tell people that even the foreign cars can be nicely done up. No Juice bar style wing, subtle touches to the body and a calm sounding exhaust.

Good looking car.