Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

58Bonne's 1958 Bonneville

2019 June
of the Month

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

We are a community of Pontiac enthusiasts. The purpose of our community is to keep alive the Pontiac spirit by sharing (or showing off) our cars, discussing Pontiac, helping each other work on our cars and find information, plus attend various meets/shows/etc... To aid discussion, sharing, event planning and selling of parts/cars/anything, we have various parts of the website to aid this from Forums to an online Garage to Classifieds to even a Document Download Repository. You can find links to these in our navigation above based on what each section helps with (discussion, local events, learning, etc...).

We invite you to contribute, find help or just view some of our member's amazing cars! Don't forget, we also have great contests from time to time (like our Pontiac of the Month and yearly calendar contest) and our Pontiac This OR That, a fun game where you choose the best of two randomly selected Pontiacs from our online garage.

We look forward to seeing you around!

Sign in to follow this  
Pontiacgt201

Someone want to buy me my Dream car?

My Dream car is being sold near me. I wish I had the money to get it. I dont know what there selling it for but I want it. Buick Grand National FTMFW!

GrandNational001.jpg

GrandNational002.jpg

GrandNational003.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

ask how much.

I got the number I may call tomorrow but I dont have the money anyways. If I didnt have a brand new tranny and engine in my car Id trade it.

I love them!!!! :agreed:

yeah I love them so much. It sucks, I have a Buick Grand National and a Pontiac Fiero for sale near me and I cant buy them :agreed:

Man, that does suck! Those are so nice!

I've developed a love for them since I share the same engine and tranny as well as many other parts.

moved to other autos

anyways...did you call?? how much is it?

i will buy it and rent it to you :D

haha just kidding that is a gorgeous car

no I never made the call.

no I never made the call.

are you serious? why not?

WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT

Done nao.

Buy it, or I'll smack you.

I love them!!!! :lol2:

X2

I would give up my car for one

one of the guys at Saturn has one but its pretty ruff. He keeps saying hes going to restore it some day but its just rusting away at his house. By the time he gets to it and or has the money there will be nothing left. :lol2: Also one of the techs at Saturn has a 84 olds 442 thats he is working on. thing is going to be a monster, he is doing all the engine work ect before he does the body. thing is such a sleeping monster with all its diff colored primer and old fadded paint. At the new job the lot guy has a 100% original including paint 87 monty SS. the car is 99.999999% perfect and that car I would give my left nut and the G6 for.

they are definitely awesome but no way in hell would i label it my dream car.

' date='May 16 2010, 06:22 PM' post='25023']

Buy it, or I'll smack you.

send me money and I will

they are definitely awesome but no way in hell would i label it my dream car.

well once i finished the work I would do to it, it would be. it look stock but be one badass ride. Truly I wouldnt say me true Dream car but its up there.

...anyways...did you call?? how much is it?

:(:D

:D great man once say.. great man who quote self.. very boring man :(

:D great man once say.. great man who quote self.. very boring man :(

lol.

BAHAHAHA He still didn't answer you Ghost! :D

<_< i know. and to Jedi..... :rolleyes: speekee inglich plee :slap::lol2: and i jus wanted to know if it was cheaper or not than the one being sold over here.

these are delicious