Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Shakercars's 1972 Trans Am

2019 August
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Sign in to follow this  
NEWMAN

My 08 GXP Torrent AWD

i usually hate those type of wheels but they work. very nice ride.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I was looking at your cardomain page does you Gxp really run a 14.1? I just purchased my torrent Gxp and it doesn't feel as fast as my 2000 GTP that runs high 13s.

before i put the huge wheels on it. Had a buddy of mine mess with the computer a bit too.

Damn thats awsome. Im gonna take mine up to the track this year and run it. I was looking into some tuning software and heard that are trucks have GMC Acadia electronics? Also that there was no tuning for the GXPs yet. If you could let me know where your buddy got the software that would be great. I am thinking of just open cone filter and maybe custom exhaust system. Take a listen to 01CAVS G6 GXP with exhaust. The LY7 sounds sick. Also looks like are Torrents got a lil bit more HP then the G6 and G8 LY7's.

G6 252HP G8 256HP Torrent 264HP According to Wiki

I have no idea what program he used. im not an electronics nut at all. it was a while ago that he did it so I see if he remembers which one of his programs he used.

I never really liked Torrents , but this thing is sexy as hell .

:( I miss my Torrent!!!