Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

FP's Official Tattoo Thread

emily.todd

Okay so i am looking at getting three tattoos, one on my side, behind my ear, and on the inside of my foot. here is what i sorta want: on my side i want stars, on my foot i want "one step at a time", and i want music notes behind my ear =]

here are some pictures of what i am talking about =]

tell me wich one you like better and be honest =]

heres the foot one but i want it on the inside of my right foot

newtat_large.jpg

for my side..

this

tattoo-6.jpg

this

tat.jpg

this

star-tattoo-1.jpg

or this

star-tattoo-pictrures_1.jpg

and one of these for behind my ear

this

music-note-tattoo-1.jpg

or this

music-note-tattoo-2.jpg

tell me which ones yall like better =]

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the second star one is my favorite but i liked the others as well =]

and yes the first music note one is probally going to be the one i get i love it =]

• Founders

To me a Tattoo has to mean something to you or its absolutely pointless, your just following a trend. Like if I ever got a tat it would probably be a guitar because I play and its a huge part of my life but probably would only get that if I ever get famous or something because I feel its overused. The other would be a Pontiac dart, half black half red like in my avatar to symbolize that its gone but not forgotten.

I don't know if I'll ever get those but they've always been in my mind as tattoo's I'd get.

To me a Tattoo has to mean something to you or its absolutely pointless, your just following a trend. Like if I ever got a tat it would probably be a guitar because I play and its a huge part of my life but probably would only get that if I ever get famous or something because I feel its overused. The other would be a Pontiac dart, half black half red like in my avatar to symbolize that its gone but not forgotten.

I don't know if I'll ever get those but they've always been in my mind as tattoo's I'd get.

the music notes resemble my dad because he was a drummer and he passed away so they have a resemblence to me and the "one step at a time" resembles my life itself. the stars are just for fun but idk when i am getting those if i get them. i am asking to get the music notes for my birthday this year =]

Here is my tatty!

243084876_l.jpg

Remember that whatever you get now will be there forever...

DONT TAKE THIS WRONG

but girls getting tattoos on their stomachs/hip bones/ribcages/tramp stamp all have their issues

1. Do you plan on having kids?

if yes then Tram Stamp locatoin you can not get the eipdural

the ribcage/ hip and stomach area is going to stretch and will look like crap after you are no longer pregnant.

2 All those tattoos need to mean something to YOU

My tattoo is my last name. i am almost 27 and i waited till i was 22 before i got a tattoo and i thought HARD and drew my own letters. that way it is not out of a book and i saw people get dumb shit that goes in and out of "style"

3. Think of what it will look like in 40 years.

the ink is goign o run and disolve in 40 years. tattoo ink i perminent but it will not keep its definition. my wifes grandfather has tattoos that are years old but they are super blury.

i love a tatted up woman but it will not always be what you want...

PS i am have been drinking for 3 hours so take this with a grain of salt.

for the stars, i would like the 3rd one but it does have to mean something. i would have to agree with ringo. i am planning on getting a tat and its going to have my kids names on my back. just the names though. my brother on the other hand is gay and he has the star tattoo to represent his "sparkle". he also has the ear drop for the hard life that we had when we were children.

get the other two. the 2nd music emblems would be kewl.

nun ur drunk as shit thats all i could just see u telling this to emily's face shit faced that all

We could all hang out... drink some beers... and talk...

yea yea

cant wait till summer!