Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Canadian Humour

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Canadian Comedy son.  Some get it and then there is the rest of the planet.

Strange Brew was okay and the first two seasons of trailer park boys was as well.  This was an internet short show that went viral and they have made one short season out of it.  Pretty funny in my opinion.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/26/2016 at 8:12 AM, notallthere said:

Strange Brew was okay and the first two seasons of trailer park boys was as well.  This was an internet short show that went viral and they have made one short season out of it.  Pretty funny in my opinion.

The sad thing is that notallthere has woken up in Michigan before. Lots of times in fact !!!!

I wish like hell he'd stop molesting the ceramic rabbits!!! Now they look forward to him coming 'round...see!!!!

latex bunny 1.jpg

latex bunny 2.jpg

Blame notallthere!  He constantly wants to put out every time he comes to a Michigan...or did I spell that wrong?

Edited by Frosty

Gawd ... I shudder at the pair of them running about looking for a bit of tail.  Hey, I've got an idea. Let's go ask that cop on the corner. *facepalm*

• Like 1

First time I met GE this is the conversation.  We can take the Challenger and you gals take the Acura.  The restaurant is only 5 miles away and we will wait for you in the parking lot.  Guess who beat us there.

Looking for equal consideration:

For those of you who have ever seen the movie "Escanaba in Da' Moonlight" starring Jeff Daniels, you will truly get this song.

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.