Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

They look pretty hawt, but if they're made by the manufacture I'm thinking of (SPYDER) the light output of the projectors is pretty crappy.... atleast on the ones they made for the G6....

• Founders

They look pretty hawt, but if they're made by the manufacture I'm thinking of (SPYDER) the light output of the projectors is pretty crappy.... atleast on the ones they made for the G6....

:lol2:

Make sure your able to return them if not satisfied

ACK! DON'T GET THOSE!

Those require you to hack up your header panel to fit correctly. And, for the LEDs and Halos to work, you need to cut and splice the parking light wires into them.

Not to mention, projectors just look odd on these cars, IMO. I'd say nab a set of black housing clear corners, but they've become rarer than hen's teeth.

the halo and LED's shouldn't be a problem. We can always make separate wiring for them if you want to install them. I would definitely do something where you can switch them on and off. its more of a pain to go through but if you can find ones that you don't have to modify the header panel, then I can help with the install.

Chaos, know of any that might fit properly?

Any normal housing, similar to mine. They make black housings, but with amber corners. The only ones with clear corners, are the crystal housing ones. Normal housings FTW.

' date='May 6 2010, 01:28 PM' post='23770']

ACK! DON'T GET THOSE!

Those require you to hack up your header panel to fit correctly. And, for the LEDs and Halos to work, you need to cut and splice the parking light wires into them.

Not to mention, projectors just look odd on these cars, IMO. I'd say nab a set of black housing clear corners, but they've become rarer than hen's teeth.

I disagree.

post edited please be nice to each other, no need to attack other forum members. ;)

thanks for understainding

Jedi3

forum admin

actually i watched a turtorial and you do have to cut..

post edited please be nice to each other, no need to attack other forum members. ;)

Jedi3

forum admin

actually i watched a turtorial and you do have to cut..

I disagree.

Jedi3

forum admin

lets just keep it nice and cool off people thanks!

NP chris ;)

• 8 months later...
' date='May 6 2010, 12:28 PM' post='23770']

ACK! DON'T GET THOSE!

Any idea where to get clear lenses?

Any idea where to get clear lenses?

Depends on teh car, n00b. Since you have a Bonnie, my guess is eBay. I have seen other Bonnevilles with clear corners.

ProTip: Make an intro thread so we know who you are.

' date='Jan 24 2011, 10:00 AM' post='47057']

Depends on teh car, n00b. Since you have a Bonnie, my guess is eBay. I have seen other Bonnevilles with clear corners.

ProTip: Make an intro thread so we know who you are.

I have no idea how to do an "intro thread"