Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My next mod for the Solstice

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

VIDEO

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

VIDEO

This.

I did take before and after vids from inside the car right after install but you can't tell a difference while its stationary. I'll have to get different video while the car is in motion with load on the engine.

looks sweet! any difference so far?

:dancingpontiac: if it roars then you must have felt it really go. when will you post the video?

Just spent some time trimming down the 90 degree elbow on the throttle body side by 1/2inch so it would sit a little lower and not rub on the hood insulation. Quick fix..only took about 20 minutes!

As for the video, I'm going to go and take some now. Top up and top down. I have an in-car camera mount so it should work pretty well with my little digicam and I know of a nice stretch to really get on it. Will post it later today.