Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Few pics I took last night

' date='May 16 2010, 09:39 PM' post='25070']

I see. I'm guessing he's a member over in GAOC? :lol2:

Bring him over here.

indeed..I told him about the site, I dunno if he ever registered..He only lives 5 min from me..I suppose he could go to gagt, but you guys would probably rip him apart..He's alright man, just low on cash for modding like the rest of us..

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love those skyline pics!

I wanted to see what it would look like without the light pole in it...they can totally break up a great shot...so I did this:

1012022m.jpg

Gotta love that clone tool!

Love those skyline pics!

I wanted to see what it would look like without the light pole in it...they can totally break up a great shot...so I did this:

1012022m.jpg

Gotta love that clone tool!

awesome work..I'm not the best photographer..maybe make me a sig outta that pic too? lol :dancingpontiac:

• 2 weeks later...

indeed..I told him about the site, I dunno if he ever registered..He only lives 5 min from me..I suppose he could go to gagt, but you guys would probably rip him apart..He's alright man, just low on cash for modding like the rest of us..

What for? :(

His car doesn't exactly look bad.

well just because you dont have money doesent mean you should just do cheep mods per say.. just means you should take your time and save up and do nice things with your car

' date='May 27 2010, 10:07 AM' post='27174']

What for? :(

His car doesn't exactly look bad.

its true.. i think its a good looking car

• 3 weeks later...

Good looking car! I like those projectors waaaaaaaaaay better than my old ones. How you likin that SLP exhaust?

thanks, loving the slp is amazing..wish I had the motivation to get the new shifter and ebrake boots sewn up and install the center console lol..been over a month now...

' date='Jun 23 2010, 08:23 PM' post='30523']

I'm torn over replacing the boots on the shifter and e-brake.

I got the Black leather with quadruple silver stitching, problem one is I'm lacking motivation, problem two is that I'm lacking a needle that will go through real leather! But the boots and armrest cover are nice, BTW, don't spend the extra money on the padding, get it elsewhere way cheaper...But before the Albany meet..