Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Few pics I took last night

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys! Headers will be here in a week or two, gotta get the tuned pcm, locking header bolts, and a high flow cat and it will be installed..

Future mods other than that are struts and lowering springs...maybe projector foglights to match the headlights..

I sold the LED one's because I was going to buy Tom's tinted LED's when he painted his custom AED tails..Then he decided he didn't want to do the prep work and backed out on me..so i tinted the GT's, I like them alot more than my old LED's anyways..

I will have some pro shots here eventually..I've got a new bumper awaiting paint in the basement..My buddies daughter does professional drawings of cars, I'm going to ask her to do mine when I drop it..Thanks for the compliments, painting the calipers Black and silver and headers are the next mods..

Thanks Sam..

Order of mods might be changing..I'll be purchasing the headers, but looks like I'll have to put the money into the suspension before I buy everything needed to install the headers, strut mounts sound horrible in the rear..Priorities suck, but at least it should get dropped..lol

updates will come, sometime

Thanks Sam..

Order of mods might be changing..I'll be purchasing the headers, but looks like I'll have to put the money into the suspension before I buy everything needed to install the headers, strut mounts sound horrible in the rear..Priorities suck, but at least it should get dropped..lol

updates will come, sometime

Yay... drop that beeotch!!! :rofl:

Very cool! I really like that second pic, there is just something about it I like!

Me too, something about the light catching my projectors and the darkness..Thanks!

' date='May 16 2010, 07:46 PM' post='25048']

Is that a GT with SE hubcaps? :lol2:

That's Jr's..He just completed the SE-GT conversion and had it painted...came along way since I've met him

That's Jr's..He just completed the SE-GT conversion and had it painted...came along way since I've met him

I see. I'm guessing he's a member over in GAOC? :lol2:

Bring him over here.