Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Shakercars's 1972 Trans Am

2019 August
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Sign in to follow this  
Andross06

yea thought it might but just wondering and yea it is nice. It just needs a car wash really bad.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

yea thought it might but just wondering and yea it is nice. It just needs a car wash really bad.

bring it over to my place. i have all the car wash and detailing goodies. lol

when u available bro?

when u available bro?

come over tomorrow. im going to do some detailing and cleaning on my car.

then we can prob go out to the mountain for some pix!

i got nuthin to do today we definately should be pretty cool to do i get off at 230 then my girl would prolly wanna go just to get outta the house what time u wanna go?

Lose the hubcaps, then paint the steelies black FTW!

haha hey i paid 17.99 for those..i think im going to keep those on there for now till i get rims and new tires prolly go with 18".

i got nuthin to do today we definately should be pretty cool to do i get off at 230 then my girl would prolly wanna go just to get outta the house what time u wanna go?

did you take my shift at Nextiva or somethin? lol. anyways, im off at 3pm. just shoot me a text if you wanna swing by today so i know to just chill.

im not sure probably hahaha but ok yea i definitely will sounds good can we still goto the mountains too!!! lol my kids will like that

we can still probably go up to the mountains if you come over. just gotta clean up early enough before the sun sets. im pretty sure the both of us can do some cleaning.

ok cool def

and i got some sticky crap on the hood of my car on the paint i tried scraping it off with my fingernail and it didnt come off. u got anything to take that crap off.? or anything i might be able to buy bfore i come over

ok will do bro