Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Ok, I've got some stock wheel damage and at $125 per wheel to fix it (x's 3 since I have three wheels damaged) that puts me up to $375 just to fix the stock GTP wheels. I'm thinking I'd rather put that toward all new rims that look better.

What I'm looking for is something in chrome, 5 spoke, 5x110 and preferably 18x8 but 18x7.5 will do too. I really like the C6 vette wheels:

D%200507%205%20Spoke%20chrome.JPG

Something along this line where each spoke narrows at toward the edge of the rim. Something that shows off the caliper job a little more :-) I also like the curbed 5 spoke that I've seen on some of the 350/370z's.

Thanks for any help you guys have in pointing me in the right direction. I just can't seem to find the right thing yet...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

..... please.... dont put chrome on....

dont listen to him he is on drugs! :blink: j/k

chrome FTW!!!

I love that year for the vette rims!!!

Yeah, Since I have a black car and just a little bit of chrome on the headlights, I think the added accent with the wheels would look good. I've seen a similar setup with 350z's and G35 and it was sick. I like the deep wheel look too. Gah, why isn't this easier?

' date='May 5 2010, 09:56 AM' post='23575']

Look for wheels with a 5x110 bolt pattern.

And chrome is insanely overrated. I hate my own stock chrome wheels. :D

dont listen to him he is on drugs too! :D j/k

Look for wheels with a 5x110 bolt pattern.

And chrome is insanely overrated. I hate my own stock chrome wheels. :D

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those guys that thinks all chrome wheels are awesome. I'm extremely picky on chrome and the tastefulness of it. I find most chrome to be gaudy and over the top. That's why I'm having so much trouble finding exactly what I want to spend that kind of money on.

Z06MotorsportCBK.jpg

I'd get these if you want Vette rims.... granted the rivets are not so good looking, you get the best of both world... Black = matches your car.... Chrome = Compliments your HL's... plus you can get these in ALL chrome too...

If not get these... I like the look of these spokes Vs. the ones you posted... Just my .02

wheels.gif

How but these...

2115.jpg

I'm not sure on the black accent. I'd really like to set these apart from the paint scheme.

^^^not one in the style he was asking for. :D:D;)

hey I remember some one got these once and they looked amazing!!!!

18" FACTORY PONTIAC G6 OEM CHROME WHEELS RIMS TRADE

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/18-FACTORY-...=item5ad471b842

6597K1.JPG

6597K2.JPG

6597k.JPG

^^^not one in the style he was asking for. :D:D;)

hey I remember some one got these once and they looked amazing!!!!

18" FACTORY PONTIAC G6 OEM CHROME WHEELS RIMS TRADE

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/18-FACTORY-...=item5ad471b842

Nice find! I might have to consider doing this....

Let's see, probably $125 shipping x2 plus chroming...somewhere around $800 which is my budget (give or take...)