Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

new candian torrent driver!

Lawl. Drama.

Yup, every car model's forum, especially if there's multiple sites, tends to have some sort of drama. Especially noticable when you're on there for a few years.

Or in one case with a site I'm apart of, it took me all of two and a half weeks to see the double standard ways of moderators.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a big advocate of, "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all". Negativity never gets anyone anywhere. Gotta try and find the positives or else your life will be miserable. :lol2:

I love the way the Torrent looks. If I were to ever buy an SUV type vehicle...that would be the one.

I'm a big advocate of, "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all". Negativity never gets anyone anywhere. Gotta try and find the positives or else your life will be miserable. :P

People are too touche on the internet. I support having critism of some sort, otherwise you'll have the drone, same statements from people "looks great!" "I like it!" with no real depth, or opinion, since people are too worried about mods stepping in and regulating everything.

We all have opinions, it's a matter of not taking them all to heart. Take it with a grain of salt, I always do.