Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

G6Shift' Progression

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good with the Black on Blue wheels. I don't think I had seen them done that way with the Blue. Very cool addition, as are the pillar guages.

ok, i get the idea now. i think that they will work...so paint the calipers, wash the car and rims, get some BA tires then new pics. i want to see them shiny, so shiny that we all get blinded by them. :agreed: but seriously, i think it will "throw people off" as you said, especially at night where you will see some blue glare. :dancingpontiac::indian:

clean them wheel wells!!!! :dancingpontiac: yikes man yikes! :indian:

clean them wheel wells!!!! :lol2: yikes man yikes! :lol2:

haha 90% of the time i do. i just have been real busy lately. ordinarily the first thing i do is the wheel wells and under side of the car.

VERY nice. great addition to an already fantastic ride! Is that car lowered? if not it definitely needs it.

I cleaned up some of your pics, too bad you cut off some of your car in each one. I bring a big box sometimes or put the camera on the ground. That will help you keep the camera still. When you put the camera on the ground most of the time youll need to put something small on the front edge to make it aim up a bit. When holding the camera: Ankor your elbos on your waste and take 3 easy breaths before you take the pic.

:lol2::rofl::lol2: looks way better. it doesnt seem too blue. from the pics of rims only, it seemed like it would be too much blue. but now, great job. and BLACK & BLUE is the best, i have it, you have it, Ringo will have it.

:););) looks way better. it doesnt seem too blue. from the pics of rims only, it seemed like it would be too much blue. but now, great job. and BLACK & BLUE is the best, i have it, you have it, Ringo will have it.

I will too soon B)

Wheels look decent on there, def need to be lowered though.

:woot: just got done buffing polishing and waxing the car. im tired. here are the results. they arent amazing. haha

dont everyone hate on me at once. they are cell pics and i just got done removing the buffing compound on the valence when a bird pooped on the car.

0622001803.jpg

0622001803b.jpg

0622001803a.jpg

took some random pics today while waiting on my blue overlays. i need to paint my calipers also. still waiting on money to get the paint. was messing with the light setting on the camera. or maybe its exposure? idk. im not a cameraman.

DSCN0817.jpg

DSCN0818.jpg

DSCN0819.jpg

DSCN0820.jpg

DSCN0821.jpg

DSCN0822.jpg

DSCN0823.jpg

DSCN0824.jpg

DSCN0825.jpg

DSCN0826.jpg

DSCN0827.jpg

DSCN0828.jpg