Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

G6Shift' Progression

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woot! got my recessed uppers in! fixing my headlights now so they are sealed and clear. haha or at least a little better! here is pics of the uppers

0614001114b.jpg

0614001114a.jpg

0614001114.jpg

0614001113b.jpg

0614001113a.jpg

0614001113.jpg

let me know what you guys think! after i get a good camera ill do a little photoshoot deal haha

also ordered a dual a pillar gauge pod and 2 gauges. when thats complete. well youll see. hah

looks great but I agree with Jim.... I hate front licence plates. :willy_nilly:

i feel like the rims have too much blue for your blacked out theme. but...i havent seen them on the car yet, so it can still look good. ill jus have to wait. the pillar is nice. great job. did you match the rest of the pillars? and what are the gauges checking?

one is air fuel, one is volts. and i just matched the other front pillar and i like how deep the blue is it will throw people for a loop. cause it doesnt stand out but it doesnt shy away either.

the pillars look great but I would like to see day pics. I agree with Ghost too much blue on the rims but I still need to see them on the car. Ghost do a chop!!!!

got my rims on! got daytime pics of my a pillar! the tires are too small on the wheels. but i took off my gtp wheels and 3 of the 4 had screws in them and like 2 or 3 more holes with nothing in them. and the 4th one had 6 holes in it and 1 plug....i was a little upset to say the least....

0620001934.jpg

0620002118.jpg

0620002118a.jpg

and the a pillar is a little messed up. im going to go back over it with finish icing when i get paid and finish it all one good layer and paint it again. the pro way. not rattle can like this time.

0619001301.jpg

0619001301a.jpg

• Founders

Paint the calipers blue and I'd say you got something good going on! May need a few more blue accents on the body but I think that would look tight!

You going to sell the GTP rims?

Paint the calipers blue and I'd say you got something good going on! May need a few more blue accents on the body but I think that would look tight!

You going to sell the GTP rims?

already sold! haha 800 shipped.